Sy-X @ BB King's in NYC

Ok, once again i'm looking into going to this. No promises, but if we could find out some details. Yas, is the hotel thing still an option? Gimme a call and maybe we could figure something out.

My friend quit the job :( but I'll ask her aboot it for you anyway. *Sigh of relief now that I don't have to talk to Zach on the phone*

ok guys, it's fucken official. I bought my plane tickets today!!! I'll see you guys there!

Also, there was brief discussion between a few of us for having a forum lunch/dinner somewhere for everyone to hang out, eat, bullshit, etc. before heading to the venue for the show. Suggestions?

If where you live is anything like Connecticut, you can most definitely postpone jury duty. I got a letter saying I had to go in February, but I didn't feel like it, so I requested that it be postponed until June. You don't even need to give a reason.

pshhh, I should've read the damn paper before listening to my mom. I got it postponed to August. SOOOO I'm going now!!!! :kickass: :headbang:

There's a place to eat at right next to the venue.

Is it good? And can we get there early enough to bullshit for a few hours (i'm assuming convo will be like epic chats) and have a few beers or whatever? Either way, i'm gonna be exploring the city and finding places that kick ass to eat. that's the best ever.

Ah, I thought you meant a place to eat pizza or whatever, I don't know places to drink because I'm not old enough to drink yet. That place is not that good anyway, just an easy place to meet up. I'll probably be there at least three hours early so I can probably meet up with you all.

Anyone wanna volunteer to be the booze person for me? It's an easy job really, all you have to do is just get me some booze and a chaser (if we're not just talking beer) and I hand you the money.

Anywhere. At the show, before the show, after the show, during the show, with the show, behind the show, it doesn't matter. If I give you money, you get me booze. 'Nuff said.