Sydney Concert quick review

Aaroneous

New Metal Member
Apr 21, 2005
Just got home! Great night!!!! Great show! Great to see the guys really enjoying themselves! Totally metal! Fuck yeah to Deathrider, AIR, Indians and I Am The Law and the Dimebag Tribute. Loved every fuckin second of it and Mortal Sin were fuckin great too!!! Best 'Thrax concert since 442 tour! :headbang:

strik9 said:
:headbang: Do you have a pic of him wearing it? If you do, it'd be cool if you posted it! Glad both of you had an awesome time! :headbang:

I have a couple of pics (along with a fuckload of others). It's gonna take hours to sift through the photos, delete the duds, fix the levels, crop, watermark and upload them but I'll post a topic letting you guys know when they're up (should be by early-to-mid next week). Stay tuned and FUCK, what a great show. I think I'll end up with 80-100 photos of Anthrax, it all depends how thy turned out.

WTF?????????? Joey wore the headdress???????????? GODAMMIT......I saw the Dublin gig (fukin awesome btw), and there was no headdress to be seen......I hear he also wore it in Chicago, now Sydney.....why the fuck not in Dublin???????

Lookin forward to the photos! Thanks to the 'thrax for bringing this shit down here so early in their reunion tour!!!!! I'm still singing along to last night's show :p

hahaha i saw him being handed the headress,did u end up getting it back lol,what a great fucking gig,it rivals stomp shows as the best i have ever saw,the energy was fucking electric,i loved how they played i'm the man.

joey is just so genuine its not funny,the crowd soaked it up,musta easily been a couple thousand people there last night,and what about the mosh!!!

killer666 said:
Did they play Bring The noise?

Nope.

Everyone else, I should have a review and setlist up shortly, photos will follow soon after. I might upload them in a zip (there are 92 in total) that everyone can download until I get the gallery up and running (it's still in testing stages at the moment). I'll keep you posted.

i got there early and missed belladonna and spitz walking into the back of the place by 5 mins. i was first in line and got a great spot up on the rail right infront of scott ian! from what i remember they played

among the living
got the time
caught in a mosh
a.i.r
madhouse
anti-social
medusa
N.F.L
some song off persistance
I'm the man?
I am the law

i think i missed a few!

i wish i had of taken some pics! i was in the best spot...

What was that Pantera song that they played at the end?

I'm the Man was the best song of the night!