SYL - DVD is coming!

Thortyir

Watch out for BLÖTT!
Jun 15, 2002
Brussels / Belgium
www.myspace.com
:hotjump:Just seen on blabbermouth.net:

STRAPPING YOUNG LAD DVD On The Way - Apr. 28, 2003
STRAPPING YOUNG LAD are reportedly compiling footage for their first-ever DVD, tentatively due before the end of the year. The band are also said to be planning a headlining tour of the U.S. in September. No further details are available at this time.

STRAPPING YOUNG LAD have just kicked off a U.S. tour as the support act for MESHUGGAH. The two groups will perform at Slim's in San Francisco on Tuesday (April 29).

wonder if this footage was taken from the same European show last February that was briefly posted on the official SYL site as a bootleg? Also if there is a headline tour of the U.S. this fall - DTB has got to be in the mix for it.

Ahamkara said:
wonder if this footage was taken from the same European show last February that was briefly posted on the official SYL site as a bootleg? Also if there is a headline tour of the U.S. this fall - DTB has got to be in the mix for it.

no way,your'e telling me there was a show posted on the site:ill::yell::erk:.

I couldnt be more annoyed if i tried.

anyone save it?

Speaking of boots, as I was on WinMx the other night I saw someone had the 3/23/03 DTB+SYL France show in full. It was 80mb and after 15mb were completed my connection completely crapped out. So far, I can listen to Seventh Wave, Storm & Earth Day..

I wonder if that user frequents this board? If so, dude we gotta hookup again.:)

Oliwa29 said:
Speaking of boots, as I was on WinMx the other night I saw someone had the 3/23/03 DTB+SYL France show in full. It was 80mb and after 15mb were completed my connection completely crapped out. So far, I can listen to Seventh Wave, Storm & Earth Day..

I wonder if that user frequents this board? If so, dude we gotta hookup again.:)

oh wow, how do storm and earth day sound in a live way??? it must be fantastic. but frustrating that you do not have the whole thing

simbelmyne said:
oh wow, how do storm and earth day sound in a live way??? it must be fantastic. but frustrating that you do not have the whole thing

It's nice. Storm maybe sounds the better of the two in a live setting. On Earth Day, he lets the crowd sing some of the parts. Of course it's harder to pull this song off live anyway.

I can chop up the file and put it on the net somewhere if you want to hear it?

Thortyir said:
STRAPPING YOUNG LAD are reportedly compiling footage for their first-ever DVD, tentatively due before the end of the year. The band are also said to be planning a headlining tour of the U.S. in September.
best 2 line's Ive heard off the internet in a long time.

well, it would be nice if the DTB DVD would come out as well this year. Maybe you haven't heard of it yet, but Devin said something in a recent interview about a planned DVD release with all kinds of different stuff. I hope he can pull it off...would be cool, if it included stuff like EKO, various bonus tracks, rare artwork and other stuff that is hard to get.

\m/