Syl Dvd

got it a week ago, here in Toronto.
It's great and the last song is hilarious (not to mention the sheriff's hat in a cpl of songs before :lol: )

it's a 'normal' SYL set, good atmosphere, various camera angles, and some nice (split screen) editing as well. dunno by heart what the total playing time is, but just get yer ass over to the store and get it :headbang:

I thought the sound quality was good through my surround sound speakers so maybe you should get better speakers.

its pretty cheap as well, everywhere i spot it here, its going for about the price of a cd. i got it for 13.99

I got it for $12 from century media.... There are no naked cheerleaders, you fag! Poser SYL fan, lmao.. Hey look dudes! I got this DVD with naked cheerleaders on it, let's watch it instead of watching NASCAR!

*70 minutes later*

Damn you, bastard! There were no naked cheerleaders! :D

Definately worth the money, it includes Relentless and Detox music videos and some behind the scenes crap that isn't really very informative.. The live show is worth the $12 yeah!

The performance had amazing sound , one of the best qualities Ive heard on a live DVD. I dont know what the hell that guy was talking about. i also got it for 13.99 and was very pleased. vI got it to watch the band but was also bummed there were no NAKED CHEERLEADERS. Its probably an easter egg like the REDNECK SLIDESHOW in the extras. Did anyone else find it???