Symphonic, Melodic Death Metal from Kuwait ...Mixed by me / Mastered by Brett

Skinny Viking

¯\(°_o)/¯ How do Lydian?
Oct 10, 2007
Philly
www.facebook.com
Yo guys!

So here is the new single (free download) for the band Divine Disorder "The Puppeteer"

3 tracks ... 1 Ambient, 1 total fucking Metal & 1 Orchestral
The%20Puppeteer%20Cover%20Art%201.jpg

As noted, mixed by me for Dirty Viking Audio, Mastered by our own Brett Caldas-Lima for his Tower Studio

Track 1 (Ambient)
Code Terror

Track 2 (Metal)
The Puppeteer

Track 3 (Orchestral)
Children of Menace Orchestral Variation

Free download from their page
Divine Disorder

I'll be pulling these dropbox links after about 1 day. Feel free to listen with these links but if you intend to download please do so from the band's page :)

Be kind ... Aside from most of the music for the metal song ... everything else, including all the vocals for the metal song, were all edited and mixed in like 2 days. Total rush job

All comments are welcome, hopefully you dig it! :headbang:

Listening on ear buds at work. Sounds pretty darned good dude! The metal track is my favorite, there is a lot going on in that mix! Everything sounds well balanced.

Thanks man! :D I appreciate you checking it out!

Its been one of my biggest headaches ... these guys just don't know when to stop with the layering :D hahaha

that and the guitar sound leaves quite a bit to be desired ... POD, no DIs supplied so I did what I could

Thanks again for checking it out

The singer reminds me of Seth !

I don't really get the choice in the lineup of songs by the bands, they have nothing in common and I have hard time seing the artistic thing in it. Cool song anyway ! I don't dig the guitars in themselves but the mix is cool otherwise.

The fact they release an EP of only 1 actual "song" of 5mn is making me feel better about my 4 own ones :lol:

Seth? :)

Its just a single more than an EP. Both of the singles had one of those ambient tracks, they're tied into some conceptual thing. The orchestral track is actually just a reworking of the main metal song from their 1st single

Both of the singles (the metal songs) will be getting remixed anyway, along with the remainder of the album which is PURE metal, by Fredrik Nordström .... I'm only editing the album plus the mix for this single (and the last one) and in the case of the drums, essentially programming them cause the session guy they hired is fucking TERRIBLE.

Those are real drums but I've pretty much hand placed almost every hit, including rides and hats :p

one other thing .. the ambient tracks from the 2 singles aren't album tracks, they're only for the purpose of the singles

and yes, those guitars (rhythms) blow ... like I said ... bad POD, no DIs :(