Symphony X erotic book? LOL

Well considering it has been 3 years 6 months and 10 days since the last album release, my threads have lost their touch. I didn't know this was old news, to some it is new. I will do conspiracies as they become available, but I haven't found any recently. Honsetly, Mr.Fast, there is no conspiracy behind why Andy Richter Controls the Universe got cancelled. I researched and researched and apparently it was just low ratings, though it seemed like a pretty cool and original show, it was much before its time. I can't just make up conspiracies. They have to be real for me to even post them.

very VERY old news.. and I for one wish fallen would stop making pointless new threads.. read the forum rules! stuff like this should go in the official off-topic thread IMO. No offense to fallen at all, its just that we're not supposed to make new threads for every single thing.

If you use the letter "X", you should already know that, in the end you'll find the same name on an erotic stuff. Cause, well i don't know the cause, you know better english, tell it :) . I've seen a similar situation, where a computer firm released a device with three X in its name, while making a promotion of it, they get plenty of naked woman photos in their mailboxes somehow :)

Oh WOW!!! If you buy

Wild By Nature From the Black Lace Series, you get a discount!!

Awsome 2 bucks!!! NO WAY!!!!!

:yow:

Really. fallen2289, you must have too much spare time! Get a girlfriend or a job or something... Your stupid threads are just too much. Pr0n here and Pr0n there... You look like a stupid 14 year old child who can't control the hormons. So really, stop it now, it ain't f-ing fun anymore!

/Ron Jeremy

Ursut said:
Really. fallen2289, you must have too much spare time! Get a girlfriend or a job or something... Your stupid threads are just too much. Pr0n here and Pr0n there... You look like a stupid 14 year old child who can't control the hormons. So really, stop it now, it ain't f-ing fun anymore!

/Ron Jeremy

That's funny your still posting at my stupid thread, and why in the fuck does Ron Jeremy have anything to do with this.