Symphony X in Australia/Perth!!! (Petition thingo)

dparker88

teh base gahtahrest
Apr 13, 2007
Perth, Australia
I was reading on Symphony X's website that they are releasing a new album late June "Paradise Lost", and doing a full world tour to support it's release. They listed they would include most countries, and also mentioned AUSTRALIA.

I found on google that someone started a petition anyway to bring them to Australia, but you might as well add your demands to it as well, show Symphony X that they have our support.
Link to the Australia petition:

I also started a petition on the same site for Symphony X to come to Perth, as alot of international acts doing their first tour usually just do Melbourne, cause they don't know they would get supported in Perth too. Definately join on this one!!!
Link to the Perth petition:

You just gotta click the links, then click the Demand button around the top right hand corner of screen, and give them your details... you can leave a comment too.

I know alot of you guys think petitions are useless, but since they already have Australia planned, they just havent set dates, this should ensure they come here, and do Perth too.

If you know anyone else, get them to join it aswell, and feel free to copy this post and spread the links around. Come on people... DOOO ITTT!! :p

DEMAND SYMPHONY X, and no less! ;D

I was reading on Symphony X's website that they are releasing a new album late June "Paradise Lost", and doing a full world tour to support it's release. They listed they would include most countries, and also mentioned AUSTRALIA.

I found on google that someone started a petition anyway to bring them to Australia, but you might as well add your demands to it as well, show Symphony X that they have our support.
Link to the Australia petition:

I also started a petition on the same site for Symphony X to come to Perth, as alot of international acts doing their first tour usually just do Melbourne, cause they don't know they would get supported in Perth too. Definately join on this one!!!
Link to the Perth petition:

You just gotta click the links, then click the Demand button around the top right hand corner of screen, and give them your details... you can leave a comment too.

I know alot of you guys think petitions are useless, but since they already have Australia planned, they just havent set dates, this should ensure they come here, and do Perth too.

If you know anyone else, get them to join it aswell, and feel free to copy this post and spread the links around. Come on people... DOOO ITTT!! :p

DEMAND SYMPHONY X, and no less! ;D

BTW, does the 88 mean HH? If so :headbang: Hail the fourteen words and the glorious leader!

They're coming to Aus; making a petition won't make them go to Perth.