Symphony X in Cleveland

yankeeabe

New Metal Member
Jan 17, 2006
Who is going to this show at peapodys ? Has anyone ever gone to a previous one in cleveland (other then gigantour) , was it packed ? I go to school up at CSU accross the street and I am bout to pee my pants when I see the bus in front of peabodys that day, ok Im done.

I may try & hit the Peabody's show if I'm feeling motivated..depends on how work goes the night before, whether or not I'll be game for a 6 hour drive to Cleveland. I'll be at the I-Rock show the next night, for sure, though.

I'll be there without a doubt! Woooh!

It was pretty packed, but hanging out with the band wasn't hard. I hung out with them for like 2 and a half hours last time they were there. Nicest band ever.

I'm going to try to make it to this show. It's only a 2 hour ride for me.

I saw them about 3 years ago in Cleveland at some shitty club. The sound was bad but the guys rocked the place. It wasn't very packed either. I'm really hoping that wasn't Peabody's and that P's is a much better venue.

I was really hoping that they were going to be back at the Hard rock in Pittsburgh this time around, and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that they fit a date in sometime BEFORE the Cleveland show.