Symphony X quotes

When Symphony X played at starland on aug 11 2007, when playing the odyssey Russ changed the lyrics to "I missed the rolling hills of New Jersey!" everyone went "yyyeaaaa!!!!"

Interviewer: "Does the world environment influence your music ? I'm talking about September 11th or the War in Iraq."

Michael Romeo: "No. There are so many tragic things in the world. For me, music is an escape from that. Music is like a journey, going to another place. I'm not interested in politics. I'd rather paint pictures with my music."

First time here in the Symphony X forums, but I'll post because I have two kickass Symphony X moments.

During the Nokia Theatre show in April 2008:

Russ: Are you guys readdaaayyyy?!!?
Audience: YEEEAAAHHH
Russ: I said are you guys readdaaaayyy?!
Audience: YEEAAAHHH
Russ: I don't believe you!
Me: I DON'T CARE! I DON'T CARE!
Russ: Who said "I don't care?!" Who said that?!
Me: *points to self*
Russ: This guy has balls, and that's what New York City is all about!
The audience cheers.

After the show:
Me: Russ, you have a lovely coat. Where'd you get it?
Russ: I got it somewhere in Europe. Why, you don't like it?
Me: No, no. I love it!
Russ: Yeah, it cost me an arm and a leg since you know, the dollar's gone to shit these days. *sighs and shakes head in disapproval*

Interviewer: "Does the world environment influence your music ? I'm talking about September 11th or the War in Iraq."

Michael Romeo: "No. There are so many tragic things in the world. For me, music is an escape from that. Music is like a journey, going to another place. I'm not interested in politics. I'd rather paint pictures with my music."

Fuck yeah !!! He red my mind :D