Symphony X show is on!!!!

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
BG still canceled and Onward was never supposed to play from what I heard. You guys should call the POUND and open for show!!! That would RULE!!!

Bear

Originally posted by Bear
BG still canceled and Onward was never supposed to play from what I heard. You guys should call the POUND and open for show!!! That would RULE!!!

Bear

That's an awesome idea! Zero Hour and Symphony X in one night? Egads!

First of all I am so totally stoked that Zero Hour played last night, words can not really describe how I felt when I heard they were playing. Anyway thanks to Alina (Squeak) for making this happen as well. I guess Jay or Troy called the club and let them know they were interested in playing but the lady didn't know who they were so they got denied initially then Alina told the Pound Lady (I forgot her name, sorry) to get them in, they would be a perfect fit with Symphony X and she got them in.

So anyways with very very little notice, they got their stuff down there and played. Machine Called Man, some other friends opened up the show and kicked ass as well, I couldn't have actually asked for a better show. Zero Hour slayed as usual, great set guys and now some of the north bay people know who you are, that rocks. I am sure that Zero Hour will be getting alot of calls to be playing at The Pound in future events. I dont have ZH's set list becuase I am to flipping freaking out and happy as a clam that they were playing to a fully packed house. Awesome awesome!!!

Symphony X destroyed my ass again!! I love those guys, they showed how truly professional and ultimately awesome they were playing the show anyway after BG cancelled. Anyway I will let other people talk about it some more becuase I am tore up from the floor up:D Thanks Jay, Troy, Mikey and Erik you guys ruled!!!!Thanks Jay for the new shirt you rule!!Talk to you soon!

Bear

:)

I am so stoked for you ZH to of had the opportunity to play with SX!!! CONGRATS you guys truely deserve it! I only wish I could of been there to witness that show!!!:(

BEAR & Alina 2 thumbs up to both of you guys for supporting the guys and getting them the gig! :worship:

YOU lucky doggs!

Angela

Thank you Alina and Bear soooo much always for your support. We had such a great time playing the show and SX played a great set. We look foward to doing more events and play to mor kick ass crowds.

YOU RULE,
Jay

This is GREAT!! Great to hear that ZH played to a fully packed house! I am happy about that :) That Symphony X Zero Hour tour sounds like a very good idea.

Guess I have to do some travelling if it becomes a reallity. It's been to long since I've seen ZH

SFBearAndTiptons.jpg

We would like to thank Alina sooooo much for hooking us up with this show, YOU RULE!!! We also want to thank out METAL-BROTHER, Bear who is always looking out for us on making these things happen. We were so STOKED with how the show turned out and the crowd was killer!!. Here was our set:

Eyes of Denial
Shallow World
Demise and Vestige
Incision

Symphony X sounded amazing and we were so honored to share the stage with those guys. I believe we made alot of new fans as well as suprise some of our local fans who made it out to the gig. Thanks again to Alina, Bear, Machine Called Man and to everyone who supports us..

Troy

Originally posted by ZHJ&T
We would like to thank Alina sooooo much for hooking us up with this show, YOU RULE!!! We also want to thank out METAL-BROTHER, Bear who is always looking out for us on making these things happen. We were so STOKED with how the show turned out and the crowd was killer!!.
Troy

You are very welcome, boys. You know I would definitely do anything to help you guys. :) I would do it again in a heartbeat, even if it means my cellphone rings off the hook for 12 hours again. And besides, me being able to hang out with a bunch of gorgeous guys? Yup, THAT'S a plus. :D Can't wait till I get the off-stage pictures developed! hahahaha :p

Originally posted by Desolate Angel
Hi Bear :)
hahahaha, I love that pic!
that was from Prog right?
thanks for sharing :)

word of the day:''STOKED" LOL

Cool but no that was from Friday night \m/ Thanks to Jax who took the pic.

Bear