Symphony X tab book on ebay

The Metal Chick

In the Dragon's Den
Mar 31, 2003
Chicago, IL
www.themetalchick.net
I got a rare SymX item up for sale, a music book that has tabs for all instruments, for some songs from Damnation Game, Divine Wings, TiO, and V. There's gotta be one of you musicians that would like this, and get more use out of it than me.

check it out here

Hey, I'm not tryin to screw anyone here. I only tried to play one song in this book and it seemed accurate to me...of course I didn't try the solos since I couldn't play em if my life depended on it, so I can't speak for that. Excuse me if it doesn't show Romeo tapping. If you wanna tap like Romeo, then don't buy it. It's better than guitar pro tabs, or at least the ones I tried a while back. Or maybe I just suck too much at guitar to know. :loco: It's a cool book, and I bought it because it's cool. Whatever.

Yngvai X said:
Don't bother with it. Ive seen scans and i can't begin to tell you how horribly innacurate that book is. For example, according to them, Romeo doesn't tap...ever.

I have the book, and it shows tapping...

hey I thought I'd like to add that when I first read this topic I thought you were just showing people that there was a SymX tab book up for sale and completely missed that you were selling it...didn't mean to deter any possible bidders from you...