Symphony X tab book

Nov 20, 2006
Chicago
No, I'm not talking about that crappy Japanese book with all the errors. I was wondering if anyone here would like to see a tab book of Paradise Lost (or any Symphony X album) officially released.

A full score book would be awesome, but I realize that a guitar tab book is the most probable. What do you think?

Unless they did it themselves or got someone really good to do it (i.e. the guys doing the recent DT/Petrucci books), it'd be pointless as you can *usually* find tabs on the internet that are just fine. The only real problem here is whether it would be financially viable for the band, which I don't think is the case at this point.

Unless they did it themselves or got someone really good to do it (i.e. the guys doing the recent DT/Petrucci books), it'd be pointless as you can *usually* find tabs on the internet that are just fine. The only real problem here is whether it would be financially viable for the band, which I don't think is the case at this point.

Hey, (someone just sent me this link, sorry for the 4 month old upping) I'm one of the guys that does the DT books (thanks!) - we'd love to do Michael Romeo's stuff, it's just a matter of getting the right permission and finding someone to print the books (basically Hal Leonard or Alfred are the only game in town for that) or else possibly doing it all online as a download. If anyone here knows the band's management/pr contact or whatever, let me know and I'll inquire about it with them.

Ryan

Hey, (someone just sent me this link, sorry for the 4 month old upping) I'm one of the guys that does the DT books (thanks!) - we'd love to do Michael Romeo's stuff, it's just a matter of getting the right permission and finding someone to print the books (basically Hal Leonard or Alfred are the only game in town for that) or else possibly doing it all online as a download. If anyone here knows the band's management/pr contact or whatever, let me know and I'll inquire about it with them.

Ryan

No way man, thank YOU! You and bakerman kick ass!

Pierre Olivier Mérizzi made some great tabs for the Odyssey album. It could be great if he made some tabs for Paradise Lost!!!