SYMPHORCE! THANK YOU!!!

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
Guys Thank you for the Best Performance at PPUSA VI and for just being one of the Nicest bands I have ever Met! I do hope its not the only time!!!! I hope the rest of the tour is a success!!! and again to Andy, Dennis, Cede, Marcus and Sascha(my new best friend!:loco: ) THANK YOU!!! :wave:

Many, many many :worship: :worship: :worship: to you guys, a kickass, neckbreaking set, I lost my voice and maybe broke a rib on the rail but who the hell cares.........I LOVE YOU ALL!!! The nicest, sweetest, kindest, damn hilarious (and hottest :D ) bunch of metal guys I've ever had the pleasure of hanging out with! Thanks for the :Smokin: :kickass: :hotjump: :headbang: and all the great pictures!! :heh: :heh: :heh:

SYMPHORCE = BLISS :worship: :worship:

Let me say you guys blew the roof off the place at PPVI. I only wish you had longer to play! As Brainstorm did last year, you have converted me to a huge Symphorce fan and will be picking up the rest of your releases very soon. (I only had Twice Second before the show) Andy, you are the ultimate frontman and the rest of the band were full of energy and played awesome. I can't say enough about your performance. I hope you make it back to the states again sometime in the future so you can kick our asses again! :headbang:

Same from me. I got my ass kicked for a solid 45 minutes. Thanks Andy for giving it back though. :D I need it to sit on.

There Kitty! I posted over here!!!! :D

kittybeast said:
good Wheezer good.....whew! you saved yourself another ass kickin :tickled:

:lol: Another? The first must not have been much because I don't remember it. Oh wait, you mean the whole Iron Maiden, Scorpions thing?

kittybeast said:
Way to go Hawk!!! Need to get the ltd. ed. must see DVD!! :D

I picked that up at the show. That was the very first disc I picked up for purchase. I converted the DVD from PAL last night so I could watch it on my normal DVD player.

Wheezer said:
Dude! She already kicked my ass once. I may not be too smart but I am capable of learning from my mistakes. :D

Ha ha. I did not know she was dangerous. I have to mind my words from now on since I will try to be on PogPower next year.

/me runs to former posted messages to see if I have not been to rude to KB. :err: