SYMPHORCE! THANK YOU!!!

Hawk said:
Ha ha. I did not know she was dangerous. I have to mind my words from now on since I will try to be on PogPower next year.

/me runs to former posted messages to see if I have not been to rude to KB. :err:

:lol: :lol: I made the mistake of being honest about my indifference towards Iron Maiden, Scorpions, and Judas Priest. :erk:

kittybeast said:
don't let him fool you.....it was a spanking and he loved it!!!! :tickled:

Thats what I thought :lol:

Wheezer said:
:lol: :lol: I made the mistake of being honest about my indifference towards Iron Maiden, Scorpions, and Judas Priest. :erk:

That would be a BIG mistake in any metal forum or company. Including mine! :tickled: :wave: Spanking deserved I would say! Go KittyBeast!! :headbang:

kittybeast said:
lucky him...most would've given him a beating!!! I almost threw him out of the room....but his sharp wit and sense of humour saved him! :loco:

Meaning you let him charm you? Mmmm... could it be you are not that though at all? :wave: :p

:lol: you guys are too much...

to the mighty Symphorce :worship: you guys were godly and indeed owned our asses! What power, energy and just plain fun this band was... I can't wait until the next time!

Hi,
I saw them @ the Rockfabrik on the 21st!
Holy Shit!!! my neck was dead after the performance!!!
Machine Men was really really great!!! But Symphorce really impressed me!!! (So I bought the real nice looking Symphorce Tshirt for 12€ instead of the 15€ red Sonata one :) )
Looking forward to see you guys again!!! (Andy I will see the 4th time at 2.10 :rofl:)

Mealking said:
But Symphorce really impressed me!!! (So I bought the real nice looking Symphorce Tshirt for 12€ instead of the 15€ red Sonata one :) )
Looking forward to see you guys again!!! (Andy I will see the 4th time at 2.10 :rofl:)

Good choice on the shirt Mealking and welcome to the board! :wave: