Synth help...

muckypup1

Sinister Haven \m/
Jul 13, 2009
UK, Islington
I'm after a orchestra synth, but I have no idea where to look and what to look for when it comes to this shit :erk:

This is the kind of sound I'm after -

I know that they used software for their synths, but thats probably way out of my league, but any info on what they used would be nice as well :D

So if anyone knows any synth plugins that have sampled orchestras, and can get similar sounds to those two videos, please post some links or info here, I need help!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So are you going to actually buy stuff this time? :kickass:

I recommend EWQL Symphonic Orchestra Silver... I have that one myself. It's the smallest from the series, but I think it does its job very well and it's pretty damn cheap for the quality of the sounds you get.

So are you going to actually buy stuff this time? :kickass:

I recommend EWQL Symphonic Orchestra Silver... I have that one myself. It's the smallest from the series, but I think it does its job very well and it's pretty damn cheap for the quality of the sounds you get.

They look so good, but the size of them :( Some good prices but even the Silver pack is over 11GB, and I've got a shitpipe hard drive...

EDIT - Yeah, I've finally come to the point where I think I have to pay for some of my shit :D

This stuff is more like what my comp could work with, I'll check some of it man \m/