Systematic Chaos Ownage

Listened once through so far and nothing caught my ear. Couple of things did, but not enough to have a second listen right away. Symphony X is back on with the Paradise Lost album!!! I shall listen to DT before going to bed, so I can listen in peace without anything getting in my prog experience. lol

Listened to it a few more times...

It's a great album, got lots of catchy hooks and what not. Some quite cool riffs and solos and more prog wankage than I expected them to have on this album. I'm still getting used to the "chillier" elements on the album, seeing as that was never the reason I listened to them (to chill out), but they're still cool.

I'd probably say In the Presence of the Enemies Pt. 1 and 2, The Dark Eternal Night, and Prophets of War are my fave tracks so far.

I just find it hard to understand how he could criticise any album cover when the TM one is pretty bad itself.

I just find it hard to understand how he could criticise any album cover when the TM one is pretty bad itself.

That's a little hypocritical don't you think? :) you come onto a bands forum which you have previously stated them as generic something a rather I don't remember exactly what you said and now you are saying another provoking comment. What is the point in doing this?

That's a little hypocritical don't you think? :) you come onto a bands forum which you have previously stated them as generic something a rather I don't remember exactly what you said and now you are saying another provoking comment. What is the point in doing this?

I actually think he referred to TM as "Fucking overrated generic powermetal"
And anyone who liked them were fucked in the head.

...hmm yeah, I don't this is worth getting into another shit fight over. Back to the album, i'll wait till it comes out before giving it a listen