Sziget festival in Hungary anybody?

well, I believe that you have nice concerts where you live. I don't, except for black-metal sometimes... I thought maybe some ppl from Austria or southern Germany, so that we could meet. (I don't know with 100 % certainty now, but I'd like to see My Dying Bride, finally). and BTW, I don't like festivals at all.... :ill:

it starts on July 31st. have to get more info from the 'standard promotor for Hu' (the thing is that I want to see My Dying Bride...... is this deja vu? err..... ), lasts for 4(?) days etc.etc....

It's for 7 days. Really worth going there, I had a lot of fun in the last two years, it is just something different. It is not really about music, it's about all the shit you can imagine: movies, theaters, bands of all sort, a lot of people from around the world - it's about being together.

*paid advertisement is over* LOL

Tee said:
well, I believe that you have nice concerts where you live. I don't, except for black-metal sometimes... I thought maybe some ppl from Austria or southern Germany, so that we could meet. (I don't know with 100 % certainty now, but I'd like to see My Dying Bride, finally). and BTW, I don't like festivals at all.... :ill:

good shows come through every now and then. opeth and lacuna coil are gonna be here may 12th. typically most good shows skip right over atlanta:cry:

It reaaaaaaaaaaaly depends where you are in the US. We don't really have lots of good fests here (Pacific Northwest). the only ones I get are ozzfest here. they have a fest here called bumbershoot, but it's anything from dick dale to david lee roth to the remaining members of Peter Paul & Mary. sigh.

Yetti, dude! just got back from Opeth and Lacuna Coil tonight. Goooooooooo!! or you will regret it.

I come when something interesting is going on, Tee. On the other hand I am anyway mailing you all the time... LOL

dinnng!!! correct. however, as my request was too much here, you can stop replying to my e-mails, just to reduce it all, and stay here... when it's interesting. :D

thx tee, for the info ;)
anyway .. its exactly parallel to wacken and we definitly go wacken!
,,, cant get everything u want?