Sziget festival in Hungary anybody?

I might go.

I went for one day last summer to see The Gathering, Nightwish, and Savatage.

except I think the beer was watered down because I couldn't get drunk for the life of me.

Azal, that's true. And everything is very expensive on the island. And you're not allowed to bring in food nor drink.

Did you like Savatage?

yes Savatage was killer...I had already seen them in the states twice.
and then the night after Sziget they were in Belgrade, so he got off the bus, all stank after not showering for like 3 days and went to the Savatage show in Belgrade.

SO METAL.

the only band that i would travel to see , right now is TROUBLE, who might play in wacken, i cant go to the rock hard festival where they play too ...so anyone going to wacken? Diamond Head play there too , killer

IOfTheStorm, you don't come to the Texas bar? didn't see you there Thu. night.......

thank you, nice Greek metalheads, you saved my life there....

well you know what? it was my first epic metal night, and when I develop and post the pic I will post it, LOL. the master man played Sanctuary's One More Murder! it was like a cure for my wound, that place, and I thank Grigoris and Theodoros (apart from my husband of course) which are my favourite Greek people, and Dimitris for having Epicus D.M.-us t-shirt, as a sight for sore eyes, and for nice drinks they bought me. long live Southern Comfort plus something in a tiny tiny tiny glass which I swollowed while drinking that and kept me "going" for the next 3 hours, plus the guys from Battle Roar (or Battleroar, well...)- drummer and guitarist, for posing for that pic with us, and I promise/d to go see them in September in Milan if they'll play with Thunderstorm. (mainly to meet Grigoris again.)
we were supposed to go on Friday night to that the-usual-greek-kikirikis-named-metal-club, but we were dead, we had a very busy schedule and staying in the house on Evia...... so on Saturday we went to the Rock City first and the tour continued, we came home with lovely, LOL, CD-s, and a ton of them. you lucky bastards with those prices and that selection. no In Extremo DVD, though.... :( however, coffee in that cafeteria where they play metal was divine.... I was there before though.... so, I've been told that I might meet you on Friday, in that club, to get a pic with you, LOL.
cheers...

yes, I know, man of organization...we were at his place on Sun.evening (got a beautiful gothic legends statue from him + tons of CD's, and met his bro+ they have an amazing metal mamá, unlike any other greek redneck mamá, haha)... though it's far more better to go to Milan to meet him/them, by car, then pay zills to go to Greece by airplane.
as for the CD's, like I know, we entered several stores, and Metropolis, I think, I bought 5 (for me....) whatever, we spent 100 Euros in 1 minute... any CD here costs 20 Euros.

yes, I did Agno. plz don't be insulted/hurt, I'm working like a dog, I got here at 11:30, they jumped on my head, I'm translating 'kidnies'-issues again, and I wanted to say hi to this man that I thought I would get to know, but we didn't have time.
my report for you will be much more spicy than this, this is only the beautiful part of the story. you know what I mean... :err: :bah: and I'm literally blue in the face...

No pro, I was just worried if everything was ok with you... And with my new mail address.... Catch u later then! Try to have a nice day. I wish I could help you with your work!

everything is great with your new e-mail address, I stored it home, I have to do it here though.... hang in there, and as less Doro as possible, m'kay? :err: ;)

:lol: of course, that was only a joke, according to my opinion that's the only thing on her that looks bad. I mean, damn, they cover the upper half of her face.... good that they are bright at least..... otherwise she would look like Dzingis or Kublai-Khan...
hi, Serge... :wave:

Don't you ever dare to say something bad about her.... LOL I am VERY HAPPY that I could have the chance to meet.... her..... Hmm.... LOL