T-Shirts

jjmannford

Sep 17, 2002
Lutherville, MD
Visit site
Since you guys are going on tour, I assume some new Enchant threads are required. Suggestion: White Tee with the CD cover in a box on the front, and perhaps a band picture on back or whatever with tour dates. That blue color would be awesome for a Tee, but you probably cant find a match. Anyone here, hate Black Tees like me. Sorry, it just reminds me of high school when all the hair down to their ass burnouts (or grits as we affectionally called them) would galavant around with their Motley Crue Theatre of Pain Black Tee Shirts :hotjump:. I probably have offended all of the Enchant fans ;) Sorry, I was a Prep at the time. (Still am, I guess)

Jim

jjmannford said:
Since you guys are going on tour, I assume some new Enchant threads are required. Suggestion: White Tee with the CD cover in a box on the front, and perhaps a band picture on back or whatever with tour dates. That blue color would be awesome for a Tee, but you probably cant find a match. Anyone here, hate Black Tees like me. Sorry, it just reminds me of high school when all the hair down to their ass burnouts (or grits as we affectionally called them) would galavant around with their Motley Crue Theatre of Pain Black Tee Shirts :hotjump:. I probably have offended all of the Enchant fans ;) Sorry, I was a Prep at the time. (Still am, I guess)

Jim

I am so with ya, Jim! We've got to get some new Enchant duds to show our support for the Enchant dudes! Black is OK with me, white, blue, green, whatever - I'm flexible! Just picked up a black Iron Maiden shirt last week actually! And I got out of high school a few years before you did, bro! Not your typical metal head here, LOL, I also love my cream-colored DT shirt and would love to get one of the ones that is white with the "Murder! Young Girl Killed" headline and newspaper article on it!

There are a bazillion shirt outfits out there....bet one could match the Tug cover....blue/green....hmmmm same colors I'm wearing today!

Sign me up! :)

Well That would be cool to grab an Enchant tee,But I happen to love black.(Fav Color) I have Hair down past my ass and love metal as well as prog,so we come in all shapes and sizes here.Thats all Im tryin to say.
We all love Enchant's music as well........

icariz said:
Well That would be cool to grab an Enchant tee,But I happen to love black.(Fav Color) I have Hair down past my ass and love metal as well as prog,so we come in all shapes and sizes here.Thats all Im tryin to say.
We all love Enchant's music as well........

Again, No offense Icariz. The more Enchant fans the merrier. Amen to that. Hell prog isnt exactly fashionable, so we welcome all. Just not much a black t-shirt fan, sorry.

Jim