T-Shirts!

Wicked Child

DYNO-MITE!
Mar 4, 2003
Vista, CA
Visit site
List the band shirts you own here! You don't have to describe them, but i chose to.

Led Zeppelin-Black tee with a burning zeppelin in the background, the band name in huge red letters up top and the same logo at the bottom of the shirt upside down.

Scorpions-2002 summer tour shirt. Has two guitars on it, meeting at the tips of the necks, angel wings on the guitars, the band logo in the middle of all this. the tour dates in the back.

Queensryche-1989 Operation:LIVEcrime tour shirt.Thank you, Ebay! band logo up top, "live crime" on bottom, withcool looking skull with a black TRIryche in the middle of it's forehead on front. Tour dates on back.

Queensryche- 2003 Tribe Tour shirt. Cooling looking gold TRIryche on front with "Queensryche Tribe" in white over it. Tour dates on back.

Iron Maiden- 2003 Aces VERY High Give Me Ed...Til I'm Dead tour shirt. the Aces High single cover on front, tour dates, on back.

Judas Priest- Screaming For Vengence Hellion mascot with the band logo nice and big on front, and the back has,"From an unknown land and through distant skies, came a winged warrior. Nothing remained sacred, no one remained safe from the HELLION, as it uttered it's battlecry, SCREAMING FOR VENGENCE." on it.

Kreator- Pleasure To Kill cover on front, band logo and "pleasure to kill" on back.

Helloween- 2003 Rabbits On The Run tour shirt. Back cover of the CD case on the front, but cartoonier looking, with the band logo up top. On the back, on the top, has band logo up top, with "rabbit don't come easy" below it.

Iced Earth- Horror show cover on front, back cover of CD on back, with tracklisting

Iced Earth- 2004 Glorious Burden tour shirt The front has the band logo in black up top, and a collage of the pictures for "When The Eagle Cries","Red Baron/Blue Max","Declaration Day" and the album cover, with "the glorious burden" on the bottom. The back again has the band logo on top, and a collage of the other pictures from the booklet.

Overkill- Feel The Fire album cover on the front, definition of the word "overkill" and black and white batskull on the back.

Megadeth- 1988 tour shirt, again, thank you Ebay! On front is Vic Rattlehead in a suit kneeling on a grass area. behind him is a tombstone that says "Mary Jane: from the earth, up through the trees, i can hear her calling me", blood red sky, white full moon and dead trees in the background. Band logo on the bottom, nice and red. The back is all black and white, the band logo is up top, below that is the line up listing for the So far So Good So What album, below that in the middle is a band photo, and below that is the actual definition for the word, "megadeath" and below that, is a definition for "Megadeth", which reads, "The world's state of the art speed metal band."

Testament- Paralyzed In Fear shirt, from the 1990/91 Souls Of Black Tour...once again, thank you, Ebay. On front, a giant cave looking kinda like a bull skull, but with mouth open, lava coming out of the mouth, going into a pool, a man in a green mask drowning in the pool, with a green skull in it's hand, and on top of the cave is a bleeding alien thingy with a green skull looking head. Band logo up top, nice and green with purple outline. On back, in old english style lettering is the phrase, "Paralyzed In Fear, Death In Life I See".Crazy shirt.

Anthrax- 2003 We've Come For You All tour shirt. Has band logo and pics of band members engulfed in flames on front, pentagram or "thraxagram" logo on back, with the words, "we've come for you all" around it, and band logo on bottom.

Rush-2112 cover on front, On the back, it has Rush logo inside a circle, and on circle, says "classic album cover series"

Motorhead- Bastards cover on front, nothing on back.

Metallica- Master Of Puppets cover on front, tracklisting on back

Yup. I got me alot of band shirts for my young age, and they're all in good shape and still fit me! As a matter of fact, all but three shirts i own are band shirts. The three others being two plain white shirts and my navy blue "Late Night With Conan O' Brien" shirt.

ermmm, not much left, but all real old stuff; got a 1984 or so SOD tour T-shirt ....But I got a mint, unweared "number of the beast" shirt. nearly antique now being over 20 years old...also totally worn Queensryche "operation mindcrime" shirt and Celtic Frost, also totaly worn and sitting there just for nostalgia reasons...

Hmmm ok I will List what I can remember hahaha

Overkill - Wrecking your Neck Tee With A Giagantic Middle Finger on the back with the words !!!Fuck You!!! across the top I got in in April of 1996 at my Very First show!

3 Motley Crue Shirts one which is Ready for retirement it is black with the Motley Records Logo on front with the words "They Just Dont Give A Fuck!" underneath it and The Words "Crue Heads are Best Fuck the Rest" on the Back I have 2 white ones the most notable of the 2 is the one with the same Motley records Logo and on the Back it says "Fuck You We're Motley Crue"

Hmmm Whatelse?
I had 2 Priest Shirts But I sent one to Sinner! the other one is a Demolition Shirt with a Pic of the Band on Front

ummmm hahahaha I have more I just cant think!

2 Nevermore t-shirts
1 Nevemore long sleeve
1 Fates Warning long sleeve
1 Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime t-shirt
1 Helstar t-shirt
1 Cirith Ungol t-shirt
1 Manilla Road red t-shirt
1 Sieges Even t-shirt
2 Watchtower t-shirts
2 Candlemass t-shirts
1 Saint Vitus t-shirt
1 Amorphis t-shirt
2 Black Sabbath t-shirts (1 : Vol. 4, 1 Headless Cross)
1 Dream Theater
1 Thunderstorm
1 very old Manowar t-shirt
1 Depressive Age t-shirt
1 Brocas Helm t-shirt
1 Wotan t-shirt
1 Saviour Machine t-shirt
1 Engine t-shirt
1 Bathory t-shirt
1 Spiritual Beggars t-shirt
1 Psychotic Waltz longsleeve
2 Biomechanical t-shirts
1 Cathedral t-shirt
1 Cathedral longsleeve (the "death to nu metal" one)
1 Omen t-shirt

I think i mentionted all of them hehaehaeh

holy shit this is hard! Ummmmmmmmmm
8 Judas Priest (thanks JD)
2 cannibal corpse
King Diamond
2 Dimmu Borgir
Immortal
2 Vintersorg
Six feet Under
A shitload of Slayer
A shiltload of Pantera
2 Megadeth
Children of Bodom
Guns and Roses
A ton of Marilyn Manson
Morbid Angel
6 Kiss
and a few Metallica
Yeah, that is about as close as I can get without looking, most are girly shirts, or t-shirts,few tanks and long sleaves

I used to buy a lot of t-shirts but I don't do it anymore, except when it's a unique one.

My faves :

Judas Priest - Sad Wings of Destiny
Brainstorm - Blind Suffering + Unholy
Solemnity - We set a fire in mainstreamland (ahah I love this one)
Blind Guardian - tour 2002 (or 2001?)
Death Angel - Bay Area *something* (thrashers? I can't remember)
Overstep - Karrig an Ankhou
Annihilator - tour 99, inspired by Alice in Hell cover
Kreator - original red blood longsleeve, Violent revolution artwork, with "Society failed to tolerate me" written in the back
Iced Earth - Something Wicked this Way Comes
UDO - Metal is our Religion
Dio - Last in Line, with some of the lyrics of the song in the back
Helloween - Walls of Jericho
Tad Morose - Matters of the Dark, without the artwork, very simple but very cool
Running Wild - Black Hand Inn

and many more that I don't wear often.

I just ordered a riot:fire down under jersey for 15$ total!

I have...

2 exodus release party exclusive shirts
death angel: art of dying
slayer
2 dragonlord: rapture
2 mercyful fate: in the shadows
1 iron maiden best of beast
halford crucible
blind guardian forgotten tales
king diamond graveyard (not so great album, but great shirt!)

I think thats about it.

Sinner Rider said:
holy shit this is hard! Ummmmmmmmmm
8 Judas Priest (thanks JD)
2 cannibal corpse
King Diamond
2 Dimmu Borgir
Immortal
2 Vintersorg
Six feet Under
A shitload of Slayer
A shiltload of Pantera
2 Megadeth
Children of Bodom
Guns and Roses
A ton of Marilyn Manson
Morbid Angel
6 Kiss
and a few Metallica
Yeah, that is about as close as I can get without looking, most are girly shirts, or t-shirts,few tanks and long sleaves

hahahahah you have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more shirts than me Your Welcome :D

Overkill - Feel The Fire t-shirt

Overkill - Killbox 13 tour t-shirt

King Diamond - The Spiders Lullabye t-shirt

King Diamond - Abigail t-shirt (Thank God the King brought this shirt out on the Puppet Master tour last year)

Primal Fear - Black Sun t-shirt

The 2003 Metal Gods North American Tour t-shirt (fornt has Rob Halford on it and then listed next to him it reads Halford, Testament, Immortal, Primal Fear, Amon Amarth, Carnal Forge, an Painmuseum. The back has all the tour dates on it even though only 6 or 7 of them took place. I was so lucky to see this tour.)

Hammerfall - Crimson Thunder t-shirt

AC/DC - For Those About To Rock... We Salute You t-shirt

Running Wild - Bad To The Bone t-shirt

Iron Maiden - Piece Of Mind t-shirt (Not the original, got it on the 2003 tour, the back of it has the Eddie heads in jars from all the albums)

Iron Maiden - Give Me Ed Till Im Dead t-shirt (with Motorhead and Dio on the back)

Iron Maiden - The Trooper t-shirt

Metallica - Kill Em All t-shirt

Blind Guardian - And Then There Was Silence t-shirt

Blind Guardian - 2003 tour shirt with silver dragon on the front

Queensryche - Tribe t-shirt

Helloween - Rabbit Don't Come Easy tour t-shirt

Helloween - Better Than Raw t-shirt

Helloween - Open Your Life long sleeve shirt

Dio - Killing The Dragon t-shirt

Megadeth - Rust In Peace t-shirt

Stratovarius - Infinite t-shirt

Grave Digger - Witch hunter t-shirt

Zandelle - Twilight On Humanity t-shirt

Gamma Ray - Skeletons In The Closet tour t-shirt

Ratt t-shirt

Mercyful Fate - 9 t-shirt

KISS button down shirt with all 4 faces

KISS - Love Gun t-shirt

KISS - Psycho Circus t-shirt

Exodus t-shirt

Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengeance t-shirt

Judas Priest - Defenders Of The Faith t-shirt

Wacken 2003 t-shirt (all 8 billion bands listed on the back)

I have WAY too many to list, but rest assured there lots of Motorhead, Iron Maiden, Anthrax, Judas Priest, etc... shirts in my collection. I've had to retire a lot too... they just hang in my closet.

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

O god, I'll have to check my closet. Some of those are more than 20 years old. I name my most precious. An official Jaguar shirt from 1981, when they toured the Netherlands way before their album was out. They just released "Back Street Woman" then.

Tomorrow I'll try and see what else I have.

My t-shirts...

Metallica:
...And Justice for All
Baby Doll Tee (with a skull that has a flower in its mouth)
Ride the Lightning (hoodie)

Iron Maiden:
Brave New World
Killers
The Trooper

Slayer:
Baby Doll Tee (has a scary man with blood on his teeth... lol, I don't know if he's a vampire or not)

Motorhead:
England

CoF:
Baby Doll Tee (Cemetary Slut)
Heaven's Mutant Children

Ramones
:
Baby Doll Tee (red sleeves and has Ramones logo)
Ramones logo

Guns n' Roses:
GnR logo and playing cards
Baby Doll Tee (new GnR logo)

Black Sabbath:
Has the band on the shirt...
Black Sabbath written in purple

Children of Bodom:
Baby Doll Tee (COBHC)
Hatebreeder

Nevermore:
Baby Doll Tee (Nevermore logo)

I think that's about it... if I remember any more, I'll post 'em. :)

I have:

Yngwie - Odyssee
Metal Church - Fake Healer (from Blessing in Disguise)
Vanden Plas - Beyind Daylight long sleeve
Vanden Plas - Far off Grace
Pagans Mind - Celestial Entrance
two Slayer tees one is the razor sliced arm
Brother Cane (and an autographed cap)
Pantera - Vulgar
Megadeth - embroidered "polo" T
Jagged Edge (local hard rock band now defunct)
Metallica - the original alcoholica drink'em all
Skynyrd
Tool - with the schlong on the back
Hendrix

That's all I can remember right now. ; /

Bryant

Immortal - At the Heart of Winter LS
Bewitched - Encyclopedia of Evil TS
Bewitched - Sacrifice to Satan TS
Bewitched - Impaled Angel formerly LS then I cut the sleeves and now only shreds remain
Mayhem - Eastern Front 2001 LS
Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas TS
Darkthrone - A Blaze in the Northern Sky LS
Nattstrype TS, cut sleeves
Negura Bunget - Maiastru Sfetnic TS
Metallica - black album-era, maybe sad but true TS. has togo and their faces on front
Nasheim TS and LS

Those are all I can think of at the moment, I guess I have a few more but I'm too lazy to go check
I should recieve Toxic Holocaust - Enemy of Jesus TS any day now too \,,/