t3

I feel the same about Alien as you project about Terminator. With Resurrection, I came away feeling only entertained....and for Alien, that's just not enough! I can't 'member if they're trying for an Alien 5, I think they are, but they better not have another French director.

Yes, it's a good vision. He's always had good visions. City of the Lost Children and Leon etc etc, I mean, yeah, but Resurrection ISN"T an Alien film. It's a fancy Luc Besson film. It's a graphic, surreal, morbid vision of a film. He made it into a linear display of grotesquery with a pathetic storyline.

resurrection's directer is jean pierre jeaneat later he directed "amelie".luc besson's sci fi is 5.element
.by the way i just feel the same about the alien series with sculpted.and ı am afraid of feeling the same about T3

Hell, Ressurection was a big dissapoint and I LOVE the Alien series...but that whole "let's clone Ripley" was a bit too far fetched...and yes, thet are working on a new Alien...God save us all (yes that is a sarcastic comment, btw)

And the Trailer for T3 IS corny and bad and shitty. Like the movie will be, no doubt.

I dont think T3 will be any good really. It's blatant that they've only put a woman terminator in it to appease the female audiences because of sexism comments. I mean u need a big bloke to be remotely scary, a woman in tight clothing isnt going to be the least bit scary. Thats why arnie was so good at being the terminator. I just think they'll concentrate on slow motion effects and other special effects and leave the story line in second place, along with the acting skills. Not too optimistic about it as you can tell

HunAski said:
resurrection's directer is jean pierre jeaneat later he directed "amelie".luc besson's sci fi is 5.element
.by the way i just feel the same about the alien series with sculpted.and ı am afraid of feeling the same about T3

Fuck! For some reason I always thought it was Luc Besson who directed Resurection. Oh well. Still thought Resurection ruled though.