Tab Book

rockeur411

New Metal Member
Sep 3, 2007
Hi,
Me and some friends at school would realy like to cover in a show: Legions of the betrayed. I could play it almost all by ears. But I was wondering if there were somewhere that I could get the real tab for the song at guitar (and at bass if possible) or if you(Bart) had already tab it. To cover it most perfect possible. Because actually I don't find it and I suppose Defiant immagination Tab book is only Defiant immagination's song. :headbang:

There is some news I had from Bart :

''bass tab book is available, we had it for the Euro tour just did not have a chance to update the site.''

Keep an eye on it, will be available to order soon.

Hi,
Me and some friends at school would realy like to cover in a show: Legions of the betrayed. I could play it almost all by ears. But I was wondering if there were somewhere that I could get the real tab for the song at guitar (and at bass if possible) or if you(Bart) had already tab it. To cover it most perfect possible. Because actually I don't find it and I suppose Defiant immagination Tab book is only Defiant immagination's song. :headbang:

Both guitar and bass tab books are now available for the whole Defiant Imagination album. I got the bass book during the Euro tour, and Roxanne did a huge job transcribing it! It also seems like she's working on Day into Night tabs...

Just got the guitar tab from Steve's Music in Toronto. They already had both, guitar and bass tabs, already in stock so I didn't need to ask for anything. The book is pretty sweet, though the cover was slightly discolored, the tabs were perfect! Btw, was this done in GuitarPro?

Just got the guitar tab from Steve's Music in Toronto. They already had both, guitar and bass tabs, already in stock so I didn't need to ask for anything. The book is pretty sweet, though the cover was slightly discolored, the tabs were perfect! Btw, was this done in GuitarPro?

hey yeah guitar pro although we all hate it, but that's the standard these days.
-b

Haha, I get what you mean. I use it to tab and every other minute some error pops up and it's in French, which I can barely speak. Anyways, although I haven't checked it out myself yet, I've been told by many that Finale is a good software for transcribing stuff.