TAB Thread.

Ok, I've started to tab LoBodomy and Smile pretty... I don't wanna say, that I will not post the tab but I will post only the drums for each song. So let's wait until the album's coming out and start a simple deal: Whoever wants a tab (except TMR, BFH, BD) just send a PM to the Tabber if he/she could send him/her via PM the tab.

I don't know about you, but all of my tabs for the new songs will stay with me until the release date, as I said.

I'll post audios of what they sound like but no GP4's.

However, if some of you guys finish a tab before the release date, you can send it to me, I'll look over it and put it in the first post on the word GO.

c'mon someone tab hellhounds on my trail :p that song totally rips, i gave it a shot but my ear just isn't good enough to finish it. theres gotta be someone else who wants to continue it.

Here's my update on Banned From Heaven. I just wanted to do the guitar solo. I'll finish it off another time.

Children Of Bodom - Banned From Heaven (Tabbed by Mitch. D)

that looks to me very similar to arcane's tab except for positions and the little trill thing in the intro instead of a single note and small things like that. it does seem more accurate though and easier to play. awesome job!

It's similar yes, but imo, more accurate like you say. Plus, I added drums and bass.

Arcane did a great job on his too.

Epi, You're the one who tabbed In Your Face key solo :kickass:

Wanna give a shot to One day i will cry solo ?
Or you or warheart, would you Mind looking at it ? (coz if i try to tab it, its gonna be note by note with the song played slowly, wich is gonna take me reaaaly long, so it won't be ready before a while, so if i ever finish it, just tell me if im not that bad.)

Am i right in the verse with the 4 guitars?
EDIT: Enemy look at my latest one done the rest of the verse. (3 posts up)

honestly i don't have that great of a musical ear so my word isn't going to be perfect. it sounds good to me though. arcane, epi and warheart could tell you better than i can though.

I've got 3 weeks off work soon so I think I'll have a go at tabbing that song too, aswell as most of the album, if I can. It sounds pretty accurate as it is already though. Good job.

Thanks. :)

Has anyone listened to my ONE DAY YOU WILL CRY MP3??? Does it sound ok so far?

it sounded good to me except in the synth intro you had it end with 2 notes and then echo but on the recording it sounds like there is one more and then echo, at least when i hear it. its possible that your tab is right but just sounds different though, i'm pumped to see the full version!