TAB Thread.

Just make the bass do the progression and leave it at that. I'm assuming your focus is on the lead anyway.

Bass is easy, the drums should be too but I know nothing about them :lol: Yeah, I'm mainly focusing on the lead playing. I'll do more when I have time this week, or maybe some Bodom, I'll see.

I've never felt the desire to tab that because I really hate it for some reason.

How can you really hate Paul Gilbert's playing? :Spin: I assume you don't like the 12 bar blues, either do I but his leads are wicked :lol:

Bass is easy, the drums should be too but I know nothing about them :lol: Yeah, I'm mainly focusing on the lead playing. I'll do more when I have time this week, or maybe some Bodom, I'll see.

How can you really hate Paul Gilbert's playing? :Spin: I assume you don't like the 12 bar blues, either do I but his leads are wicked :lol:

I hate his playing now, but god knows I'm the biggest fan of his 80's style.

I KNOW his techinque and compositional ideas have evolved from just playing fast runs all the time BUT I personally can't stand listening to it anymore.

I love The Gargoyle and the title track of the new album but the rest just doesn't interest me much.

Necrö;7000731 said:
Smile Pretty For The Devil definitely is.

yeah, I couldn't resist and loaded it. then I preordered it after just one spin.
fucking awesome CD :kickass:

yeah and if i'm not mistaken Done With Everything, Die For Nothing is in D tuning 2