TAB Thread.

Hey im kinda new here and i was wondering if anyone could possibly tab that one sweep tap lick Alexi plays in the Sioux City Sarsaparilla solo. i would be so greatful! :worship:

Check the solo for Hate Crew Deathroll, it's the same arpeggio. I haven't actually got that far in the SCS tab yet though.

Check the solo for Hate Crew Deathroll, it's the same arpeggio. I haven't actually got that far in the SCS tab yet though.

no, the last note is another one. it goes

------------------15-20-15
----------------17--------
--------------16----------
-----------17-------------
---------19---------------
---------------------------

only one different note :) and the following tapping part is another.i've tabed it somewhere but can't find it....^^

no, the last note is another one. it goes

------------------15-20-15
----------------17--------
--------------16----------
-----------17-------------
---------19---------------
---------------------------

only one different note :) and the following tapping part is another.i've tabed it somewhere but can't find it....^^

It's obviously a wrong note. Do you want me to make a collection of everytime Alexi has played that exact arpeggio and hit a B on top? Who gives a fuck whether ONE NOTE is different, it's still the same damn lick.

And I won't be tabbing Soap On A Rope, I think it's a terrible song.

Hey Mitch, I realize this isn't the Racer X forum and you are more focused on tabbing new Bodom songs but can you do me a favour? I need help with my tab of this...

I started a little last night and some today. Can you help me with the drums and backing? I'll upload what I have so far if you wish. I know you don't like requests without trying first ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just a 12 bar blues progression. A D E in 4/4.

Epi, can you upload what you have so far of your tab? I'm getting rather pissed off with mine.