TAB Thread.

look what Ive told you. ETID isn't a hard song but their're also few difficult things in this song which aren't easy to play. your intro is wrong and the fast scales after the first harmony part are also wrong. then a few things here and there and as I said - the solo needs more work. it sounds like you aren't a professional player

Ok, well, I obviously haven't impressed you, so I apologise, I will work harder on future covers, but I'm just saying, the program I use to record isn't the best.

Anyway, covers don't have to be precise :) And I wasn't trying to sound like a pro, I'm just trying to have a bit of fun. I asked the opinion of guitarists that I respect, like yourself, to see if there are places that need improvement, and although you have told me about some parts you did come across as quite a bitchy person (without sounding too girly there :D)

sorry Tim, I don't want to flame you. It was just my personal opinion. btw. which program du you use? what about audacity or adobe audition?

(p.s. when I do cover I want to make it as perfect as I can);)

sorry Tim, I don't want to flame you. It was just my personal opinion. btw. which program du you use? what about audacity or adobe audition?

(p.s. when I do cover I want to make it as perfect as I can);)

I use "Guitar Tracks Pro 3" altho my music teacher was telling me about audacity.. What do you use?
I've got Cubase LE too, it came free with my Zoom pedal :)

Also, apologies for above if I seemed a bit angry!

audacity is just a program for beginners with only a few efects like chorus, delay, hall...just google it. and with adobe you can make whatever you want - when you have at least 400€. it's a professional record program. but you can download a 30 days trial version from adobes download center...

audacity is just a program for beginners with only a few efects like chorus, delay, hall...just google it. and with adobe you can make whatever you want - when you have at least 400€. it's a professional record program. but you can download a 30 days trial version from adobes download center...

Ahh cool, I'll definitely look into them :) I hope to hear some more of your stuff soon!

next days I will record a new song (bodom after midnight). my aim is to record each CoB song like RedSGShredder :) but hes probably the best CoB coverer I've ever seen on you tube.... it's hard to beat him.

Who is Vafa? Yeah, I'm thinking about to record the complete sioux city song, not only my interlude but it's propably to hard to make it pretty accurate. The solos aren't easy...

Who is Vafa? Yeah, I'm thinking about to record the complete sioux city song, not only my interlude but it's propably to hard to make it pretty accurate. The solos aren't easy...

Vafa is RedSGShredder :D He is Persian :) And it'd be cool to see you play it, but what you should do is record the rhythm track first, then for the solos add them in with a split screen effect :)

yes, but I've got some problems with my windows media bla...however its called. I can make a splitscreen video but I've always got errors when I will save it... so if you know another program - tell me!

Did you plug the guitar cable straight into the computer and add the distortion digitally?
Or did you record guitar>distortion pedal/pod/...>computer?

Warheart, did you see what I said bove concerning Blooddrunk ?

Yes. I think you're right again about the main riff. Check the tab again.

I haven't bothered with the bridge riff yet.

next days I will record a new song (bodom after midnight). my aim is to record each CoB song like RedSGShredder :) but hes probably the best CoB coverer I've ever seen on you tube.... it's hard to beat him.

I was thinking about doing that with all the Sinergy songs.

I like his covers in terms of his rhythm playing but he can't play Alexi's solos at all. He adds his own twist but he just pinchs and slides during the solos or something, I do prefer to see someone actually play it properly, tbh.

I was thinking about doing that with all the Sinergy songs.

I like his covers in terms of his rhythm playing but he can't play Alexi's solos at all. He adds his own twist but he just pinchs and slides during the solos or something, I do prefer to see someone actually play it properly, tbh.

I think the Sinergy thing would be AWESOME! And as for RedSGShredder and his solos, I think he makes them interesting :) It would be cool on one level to see people play them spot on, but he adds variation to them, makes them different to the originals :)

Did you plug the guitar cable straight into the computer and add the distortion digitally?
Or did you record guitar>distortion pedal/pod/...>computer?

neither...nor... I record all my songs with my headphones, cause I don't have a better mic and I don't have a line out in my amp.

about RedSg's solos... I think he can play the solos if he got a 24 fret guitar. He do a lot of improvising but that makes it interesting. I really enjoy watching his videos all the time.

and Warheart: you will make a cover of each Sinergy song?!?
I thought that I'm a good guitar player but covering all Sinergy songs with all there solos..huh. Sinergy is much harder to play as Bodom. If you really make a good job with this project than RESPECT! Btw. have you ever watched one of my videos on YouTube?

Sinergy is extremely difficult to play perfectly, yes. Which is why I don't plan on doing it now, when I haven't practised in 11months. :lol:

I'd like to one day though. I'll probably start with BtH and try and follow Alexi's progression and see if I can go along with him.

I'd want to find out how to REALLY make AWESOME sounding drum tracks first though.

And yeah, I've seen a couple of your vids, Arcane. I don't know how you can play with that picking hand but it seems to work. Good job.

Well it just doesn't look like anyone else's when they're picking fast. It just looks like you're randomly waving it about. But as I say, it seems to work.

Do you have a pic of your amp?