TAB Thread.

I did, yeah.

If you want that in the jam, I'll need just the solo track on its own without the backing track.

And also, the idea was to actually solo over the first section too, whereas you just played the riff. If that's what you want, then fair enough but I thought I'd let you know just incase you wanted more solo time.

can you guysput the link up for BFH again because the old links on pg 203/204 are not working...thanks and keep up the great work!!!! people like me would never learn anything if it werent for people like you!

can you guysput the link up for BFH again because the old links on pg 203/204 are not working...thanks and keep up the great work!!!! people like me would never learn anything if it werent for people like you!

Its on the very first page here

Scroll down till the album Blooddrunk comes up then its there. Also it isn't hosted on send-space so it won't expire :)

I found something else about Blooddrunk, bar 14, 18, 22, etc.

Code:
  PM PM PM PM                    
   |-3|  |-3|  |--3--|            
   E  S  S  E  E  E  E  H         
|--------------------------------|
|--------------3-----4-----------|
|--------------3-----4-----------|
|--0--0--0--0--3--0--4-----------|

PM PM PM PM                      PM PM PM PM                    
  |-3|  |-3|  |--3--|              |-3|  |-3|  |--3--|            
  E  S  S  E  E  E  E  H           E  S  S  E  E  E  E  H         
--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
--------------[B][COLOR="Red"]2[/COLOR][/B]-----[B][COLOR="Red"]3[/COLOR][/B]-----------|--------------4-----3-----------|
--------------[B][COLOR="Red"]2[/COLOR][/B]-----[B][COLOR="Red"]3[/COLOR][/B]-----------|--------------4-----3-----------|
--0--0--0--0--[B][COLOR="Red"]2[/COLOR][/B]--0--[B][COLOR="Red"]3[/COLOR][/B]-----------|--0--0--0--0--4--0--3-----------|

And another, bar 73, 77, etc.
I don't think it goes for quintuplets, it just stays triplets, here's what I hear (not 100% sure about the notes, but quite sure about the fact they are triplets) :

Code:
  PM PM PM PM PM PM PM PM                         
  |-3|  |--3--|  |--3--|  |-3| |-3-| |-3-| |-3-|  
  E  S  S  S  S  E  E  E  E  S S S S S S S S S S  
-------------------------------------------------|
---------------------------------------2---2-4-2-|
-----------------------------------2-4---4-------|
--4--4--4--4--4--4--4--4--4--4-6-7---------------|

it's not that bad, but:
you have to work on the intro. why do you play the harmony parts with dottet notes? the following scale is also pretty sloppy played. the solo needs a lot of work to. all in all you really have to work on some techniques... how long do you play guitar? at the moment imo I don't think that you are able to play a complete Children of Bodom song. maybe in a 2 or 3 years... anyway, sorry for the big critic, but I only want to be honest with you. it's definitely a good start but as I said... try to play some easier songs at the moment...

Well here is my tab of Hatebreeder which I've been working on for a while since I'm a slow tabber:rolleyes:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bup6i8

I'm pretty sure I have most of the guitars correct, keyboards mostly correct, and drums correct except for maybe minor details on fills/symbols. The bass was really hard for me, but I tried my best. Some questionable areas for me are:

Guitar II: bars 216-218 and 233-234
Bar 237: Guitar III and Keyboard I harmonies

Other than that, I'm hoping it's pretty good but any suggestions/changes are welcome, but please go easy as it's my first real tab of an entire song.

Pretty good cover Tim :) However I would work on making it sound smoother; like for example with the chorus you can hear you picking each note roughly using down strokes when it would sound a lot smoother to sweep it or use hammer-ons while alternate picking. Not bad though!

it's not that bad, but:
you have to work on the intro. why do you play the harmony parts with dottet notes? the following scale is also pretty sloppy played. the solo needs a lot of work to. all in all you really have to work on some techniques... how long do you play guitar? at the moment imo I don't think that you are able to play a complete Children of Bodom song. maybe in a 2 or 3 years... anyway, sorry for the big critic, but I only want to be honest with you. it's definitely a good start but as I said... try to play some easier songs at the moment...

I've been playing just over 3 years, and yes, I can play several bodom songs all the way through :S

Pretty good cover Tim :) However I would work on making it sound smoother; like for example with the chorus you can hear you picking each note roughly using down strokes when it would sound a lot smoother to sweep it or use hammer-ons while alternate picking. Not bad though!

Thanks :) I'll say this tho, the only problem with my recording program is that I have to play everything clean, then add effects, which makes it somewhat harder! Still, thanks :)

The cover wasn't too good, in my opinion. It just didn't sound anything like some of the parts you were trying to play.

And Fret, that tab was cool. Not fond of the keyboard sound though.

look what Ive told you. ETID isn't a hard song but their're also few difficult things in this song which aren't easy to play. your intro is wrong and the fast scales after the first harmony part are also wrong. then a few things here and there and as I said - the solo needs more work. it sounds like you aren't a professional player