TAB Thread.

Dude, it's exactly the same, except you took out the open D string. It's a D chord, it has the D note in it.

I'll upload the tracks later and you both can listen for yourselves.

I know that it is the same but Alexi plays the D string in this chord as well. But let's don't struggle about this chord. It's D - point.

No no, I agreeing with you. My post was directed at children of COB.

I know Alexi plays the D string. I just think in the studio, when he wasn't on stage headbanging, he played it in a different way to get more consistency.

For me it doesn't sound like the ''full'' chord (with the open string), but I'll stop cos I trust your ears more than mine, :lol: It's been proved so many times you've got a good pair of them, so I'll stick to the D chord with the open string.

Checked out the video and clearly Alexi is playing the intro with guitar along with the keyboards in BD.

I think he mean ETID live vids in general... where is your update?

If you're talking about DeneveR's post, he was talking about my Blooddrunk tab. Originally, I didn't have Alexi playing the keyboard melody during the same time as Janne but a few guys pointed it out and so I added it.

But if you check the tab in the first post now, you'll see that I've added a keyboard part that I couldn't be bothered tabbing at first. It's bars 113-119.

Should be complete now.

Yes, but as I said... I don't really care about finger positions aslong as its sounds right and is playable. And yes, it could be that Alexi plays the D chord in the 5th fret to become a better sound....who knows...

Exactly. But I had two points. One being that what I tabbed SOUNDED right aswell as being in a position that I THINK Alexi would have played it in the studio.

I'm going to carry on with my tab of Banned From Heaven now.

I've never seen a 100% perfect tab of that song.

Please, for the love of god, make it as perfect as you can. Plus, all drums perfect, all bass and keyboards perfect.