TAB Thread.

Is that referring to me :lol:

Wtf? I have no idea what you mean.

What I meant, is that in that first lick, Alexi is playing something in groups of 6, I know that because I've studied his style and I know how to break up his solos into practisable chunks.

In this tab, I didn't bother using "6's" and "3's" etc, I just used 32nd notes for the fast parts, regardless of whether it was rhymically grouped right or not, hence "I just tried to make it SOUND as close as possible".

He doesn't seem to play one in Knuckleduster either as Alexi played both of them live.

That's actually what I thought all along but I've never actually KNOWN so I didn't want to argue in case I was wrong. The both sound like typical Laiho solos to me.

Where can one hear/see it performed live?

It seems that the notes are right but it sounds like shit on guitar pro :puke:

Yeah, it does. You really need to play it properly for it to sound right.

Pђoenix;6969625 said:
Accurate as always great tab!

Thanks. :kickass:

Don't worry :lol:. I thought you put that because I tried to make the passage to the reaper (vivaldi one ) more accurate by changing the fingerings :lol:. It was a really good tab anyway:worship: (the one you just made):)

I was again very unsatisfied with the Everytime I die tab, so guys - here you have the real accurate tab!

I worked out the Intro again, correct the scale in bar 24 and all harmony parts, add and correct some harmonis in the verse, insert some gimicks, correct the chorus and correct some solo parts and tried to find out the best playabale fingerpositions for the beginning in the solo (I think that should be the notes Alexi plays). All in all I used the existing drum, bass and keyboard parts but tabbed out the guitars new. Hope you like it!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6ffoqy

I was again very unsatisfied with the Everytime I die tab, so guys - here you have the real accurate tab!

I worked out the Intro again, correct the scale in bar 24 and all harmony parts, add and correct some harmonis in the verse, insert some gimicks, correct the chorus and correct some solo parts and tried to find out the best playabale fingerpositions for the beginning in the solo (I think that should be the notes Alexi plays). All in all I used the existing drum, bass and keyboard parts but tabbed out the guitars new. Hope you like it!

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:

It's probably played like:

Gtr I:
G-7---
D-----
A-5---
E-----

Gtr II:
G-10--
D-----
A-8---
E-----

I still don't think that intro sounds very good tbh and there's one wrong note in Bar 24, Guitar 2.

mmh... intro is just like your pttr intro lick (correct notes but sounds like shit on guitar pro) and I can't find the wrong note in bar 24?!? plz show me what you mean, cause I think that the harmonics are right. all in all is my tab better than the one on page one :)

There's a C# instead of a C in bar 24.

I think it's a bit more accurate maybe, I might see if I can start a new one too.

There are some things I would change with that tab.

hhm...I don't think so. i'm pretty sure it's a C. normaly it should really be a C# but i've slowed it down 40% and the more I listen to this scale, the more I clearly hear the C...^^

Yes, my girlfriend an my roommate say they can clearly hear a C..

Wrong note in bar 24, intro sounds slightly different/off, positioning on the harmony riffs, artificial harmonics sounding off, the guitar in bar 71 sounds slighty off towards the end of the measure (I need to take a listen to be sure), right notes in solo but might consider making some position changes (like in bar 83), fucked up keyboard solo, guitar/keyboard harmony (I didn't know Alexi's guitars have over 29 frets! =D ).

Wrong note in bar 24, intro sounds slightly different/off, positioning on the harmony riffs, artificial harmonics sounding off, the guitar in bar 71 sounds slighty off towards the end of the measure (I need to take a listen to be sure), right notes in solo but might consider making some position changes (like in bar 83), fucked up keyboard solo, guitar/keyboard harmony (I didn't know Alexi's guitars have over 29 frets! =D ).

jesus! when I cout every single thing of each tab here on page one which doesnt sound quit accurate I would need one month or sth...

the note in bar 24 is correct - point one. you can't make the intro sounding like the song cause guitar pro sucks - point two. you can play the harmonics in different ways and really, who gives a fuck in a tab about the sound of artificial harmonics when everybody knows how to play them?!? - point three.
one good point: bar 71 last note is a E instead of a D, yes. and what would you change in bar 83? I don't think that their is a easier way to play it..or do you mean the rythm guitar? and as I said - I didn't changed anything in the keyboard part - I just don't want to create a new track for this small double keyboard part so I changed Alexis lead guitar into the second keyboard track.

All things considering, it is a fairly accurate tab.

Bar 24. Gtr. 2 has a wrong note. That is no C# in E minor. Change that to C

Bar 83 I would change to this...

-20-----19------17----------15-20-17-15--------15--20(2 step bend)-
---18------18---------20-----------------17-15----------------------
-----17------17----17---19-------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------