TAB Thread.

Post a scan or a webcam pic of it or something!!

I'll go see if they've got it in my local shit stores tomorrow.

And I'm glad you guys like the Blooddrunk tab!!! I'm adding yours to the first post, Ben!!

It's very sad to see that Alexis solos are going into a real uninteresting way. Since Tie my Rope all solos are nothing special or aren't the "highlight" of a Bodom song (except Lookin' out my back door which is pretty cool)... :/
I really miss songs with a great melodic solo with a great interlude right before the solo like ETID or Hate me!.

Yeah, me too.

He probably doesn't think as much when writing solos nowdays. Sinec he can just improvise in Dmin using the same licks without looking or thinking, he just does that and keeps it or something. :erk:

And I've got that TG mag with the poster too. :D:D:D

Back to BD tab... it sounds to me that the intro keyboard thing is played with guitar also like in 'Hate me!'.

Back to BD tab... it sounds to me that the intro keyboard thing is played with guitar also like in 'Hate me!'.

Hmm, you think so?

I can definitely hear a harmony at the end but I dno if I can hear a guitar playing it. I'll just wait for the video...

Come to think about it, the Blooddrunk video is supposed to be aired today on a Finnish TV channel.

The 2nd one is Michael Amotts, and the 3rd one is a guy named Mark Tremonti

And damn, I'll e-mail TG about that poster..

Ah yeah, I see that now. Makes more sense.

Warheart, i think it will be aired next monday. Finnish person said that on finnish forums, but im not 100% sure about that either. :p

@BD tab: I'm also pretty sure it's played by guitar and keys at the same time.
last bar of the melody is wrong too, I think. I corrected it yesterday, but I forgot to save :erk: