TAB Thread.

There are already pretty accurate tabs on ultimate-guitar.com and:

bars 32, 34 are the wrong harmonies. bars 84> where are the harmonis?
bars 99,100 are wrong to I think, bar 124 are hammer ons and pull offs

i already said i hadn't started on roope's guitar yet

Ok, very quick attempt and not even close to correct:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2lnsw6

I tabbed the solo on the album version. :erk:

Dude, that was awesome. First post'd. :kickass:

I'm trying to correct passage to the reaper 1 as i can't find a completely accurate tab. I'm almost done correcting Alexi's guitar there is just a few bits which are too fast for me to tab and i can't slow it down. (I've written comments where it still needs to be corrected). I was wondering if anyone could help me finish it because i don't think it is on the first page. Also i have not started correcting Roope's yet as his is pretty quiet. so any help with this would be appreciated as i am sure most of you would like a completely accurate one. http://fs09n5.sendspace.com/dl/1c3a... Passage To The Reaper - Demonstration #1.gp4
Thank You :)

That was bad. :erk: As Arcane said, there's tabs already on ultimate-guitar that are pretty much perfect in terms of notes. Just download one of those and correct the fingerings yourself. This is also the reason that there's not a tab in the first post.

does any1 already got a tab for banned from heaven?
the ones I found r all broken...

I've added mine, Epi's and Arcane's tabs into the first post.

@Warheart: have you uploaded your "hero in a dream" tab? I'm curious:)

Not yet. Here it is:

GP5 version
GP4 version

Check first post everyone, updates:

• In Your Face Keyboard Solo
• Tie My Rope corrected
• 3 versions of Banned From Heaven uploaded
• All Sinergy tabs updated

You should have added Ben Jay's corrected Chokehold tab :p

Are you all finalized with the Sinergy stuff? Now you have the new Gilbert album to keep you busy, as well as the upcoming Bodom album :heh:

I'd say so, yeah. I've started/completed a tab for every Sinergy song, plus all the bonus and cover songs so I think that's pretty good.

And I'll add Ben's Chokehold tab now.

Done. I've put it up in GP4 format 'cause most people use GP4. If they want it in GP5, they can just open the program and import the file but you can't open GP4 and import a 5 file.

That was bad. :erk: As Arcane said, there's tabs already on ultimate-guitar that are pretty much perfect in terms of notes. Just download one of those and correct the fingerings yourself. This is also the reason that there's not a tab in the first post.
:err: I already said that i hadn't started roope's guitar thats why the harmonies sound bad you were just meant to listen to alexi's guitar. whicjh needs a few bars of correcting

@Warheart: very nice Hero in a Dream Tab i'm looking forward to hear it complete.

Just a minor correction: i think that the 2nd note on bar 3 (the main lick )of GTR3 is a C (3rd string 5th fret) instead of a D.

i didn't see that one :lol:, i seemed to have gotten a different one from ultimate-guitar but mine does have some minor differences . 1. in some of the sections he has swapped the gats round (roope playing alexi's bit) 2. I've changed some fingering which is not important at all i just did what i could see on the vid. 3. check bar 96 on the vid you'll find mine more accurate (just alexi's guitar not roopes i cant see it :lol:) and there was two bits i couldn't hear where he has got it. The only reason i started re-tabbing it is because i am playing this with a friend of mine (violinist) in an assessed perfirmance at school so i am trying to get the most accurate tab i can find.