TAB Thread.

I heard that all the CoB songs are Impossibleish, is there really no song that could be played by newbies (so far we've trained The trooper (Maiden)and R**k the vote (carcass), pretty easy, althrough I'm the bassist...)

Noone can play Bodom after one year but their a few songs which are easier to play like other bodom songs (without the solo) like HCDR, maybe ETID, Downfall...bla. The fact is that you can play almost all rythm guitars of each song until the HCDR album which are pretty easy (AYDY is to hard for newbies cause Roopes parts are always hard to play).
Anyway I really have to laugh all the time when I read that guitar newbs want to play Bodo with their band cause I don't understand it when they try to play songs which they definitely cant play before years of practising...

Noone can play Bodom after one year but their a few songs which are easier to play like other bodom songs (without the solo) like HCDR, maybe ETID, Downfall...bla. The fact is that you can play almost all rythm guitars of each song until the HCDR album which are pretty easy (AYDY is to hard for newbies cause Roopes parts are always hard to play).
Anyway I really have to laugh all the time when I read that guitar newbs want to play Bodo with their band cause I don't understand it when they try to play songs which they definitely cant play before years of practising...

That first parts not entirely true, I'm sure there are some people that can do it!

And as for the 2nd part, about the bands, I hate it when you see a band covering a COB song, and it's done terribly... Heheh!

Also, can anyone tell me which solos roope played on AYDY? Cos there's a fag on youtube telling me "I'd be my jackson he doesn't play any solos"

That first parts not entirely true, I'm sure there are some people that can do it!

Of course there's going to be people that can play Bodom after one year...it'll just sound like SHIT, that's all.

TimMerCOBHC said:
Also, can anyone tell me which solos roope played on AYDY? Cos there's a fag on youtube telling me "I'd be my jackson he doesn't play any solos"

Haha, he better start packing that baby into it's case then cause as Arcane said, Roope rips it up on "If You Want Peace...".

Of course there's going to be people that can play Bodom after one year...it'll just sound like SHIT, that's all.

Haha, he better start packing that baby into it's case then cause as Arcane said, Roope rips it up on "If You Want Peace...".

I'm glad I didn't bet, cos I didn't know, :lol: I thought that Roope had only played solos in Knuckleduster, the Poison cover Talk Dirty To Me and his own on CRY (besides two on BD, but the album isn't out atm so don't count them for that).

He's such a great player ! I'd really like to see him take even more place, on stage and in the studio ! Btw Warheart, that's a really useful and nice thread you've made ! Oh and the Blooddrunk tab seems pretty accurate to me ! good job

Hehe, true!

And I said that too him! Serves him right for thinking he knows it all!

Also, I know this isn't the right forum, and you people might just accuse me of advertising or spamming or what, but could one of two of you check the new song on my myspace? Its got a proper solo in it and everything, and some cool little scales :D And considering most of you here are tab masters, I'd appreciate any feed back :D

I tabbed the first thing Alexi plays on Passage To The Reaper.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vralmd

I didn't bother worrying about how the notes were grouped on the tab because I already know so I just tried to make it SOUND as close as possible. I dno wtf that last chord is but the rest I know is the right notes.

I'm glad I didn't bet, cos I didn't know, :lol: I thought that Roope had only played solos in Knuckleduster, the Poison cover Talk Dirty To Me and his own on CRY (besides two on BD, but the album isn't out atm so don't count them for that).

He doesn't seem to play one in Knuckleduster either as Alexi played both of them live.

I tabbed the first thing Alexi plays on Passage To The Reaper.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vralmd

I didn't bother worrying about how the notes were grouped on the tab because I already know so I just tried to make it SOUND as close as possible. I dno wtf that last chord is but the rest I know is the right notes.

It seems that the notes are right but it sounds like shit on guitar pro :puke: