TAB Thread.

I made an AYDY cover 3 weeks ago.... camera is bad and sound is a bit low but still... I wasn't that bad for 3 weeks of no practice. The solo seems great but looks like I played beside.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=LdLrnxTfU_s[/ame]

google for Line6 Spider II. I havent got a pic at the moment...

I see. Then in that case, you've been fucking yourself in the ass for ages. :lol:!!!

It does have a Line Out because I borrowed my friends about a year ago and got some fucking sick tones out of it, after hours of experimenting, mind you.

Listen to my recordings that I did with the Line 6 Spider II.

The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love
Iron Maiden - The Wickerman
COB - Kissing The Shadows Solo Backing

If I remember correctly, it's the headphones socket. Put a cable from that into the back of your computer.

how did you manage to change the tuning in the original song?

In fact, I didn't modify the song. There's an option that let you modify the pitch in the Realtek drivers (you must have a Realtek sound card) from -4 to 4 semitones. It applies to everything (MSN, Youtube, Windows sound, your voice) but you lose some quality.

wow...cool i havent heard this one...sounds good....is it just me or does it sounds a little like Hypocrisy?

I see. Then in that case, you've been fucking yourself in the ass for ages. :lol:!!!

It does have a Line Out because I borrowed my friends about a year ago and got some fucking sick tones out of it, after hours of experimenting, mind you.

Listen to my recordings that I did with the Line 6 Spider II.

The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love
Iron Maiden - The Wickerman
COB - Kissing The Shadows Solo Backing

If I remember correctly, it's the headphones socket. Put a cable from that into the back of your computer.

Yeah, you've got a pretty good tone. I can nearly make the same tone but can't record it as you do. I tried this with that phones jack but I've always got to much feedback from my guitar or my amp. It sound's pretty much ok when I reduce the volume from my mic-input but everytime I record sth. it sounds like shit cause of the noise in the background. Maybe it's because my laptop soundcard isn't good enough or because I used the cable from my mini souround system... it sucks.