TAB Thread.

is it just me or is the tie my rope guitar/keyboard melody that comes right before the solo really hard to play? n does he palm mute some of the notes there causei was watching the namm jam in which he is but i cant really hear what hes doing, plus i noticed in that jam he started the interlude melody from much higher frets then on the tab, anyone care to explain sorry if its a noob question

Mitch, didn't you ever finish TLS tab ?
And what do you think about YG interpretation of this song, because I have it and would be up to finish the tabbing process with it along with what you've already done.

thats weird, i just downloaded it again from the first page n theres no hcange in the tab :S

The Tie My Rope tab is based on the first version in Viva La Bands. The solo has changed and the sounds also. The new one will get out along with the other Blooddrunk tabs(done by Mitch) when the album comes out(I think).

I wanna tab the the Warheart intro from the 2001 Show in Osaka (Bootleg is named "Shot in the Bodom) which is a bit like the TLAD intro they played on TW. Is there already a tab existing?

I've some problems:
Is there a way to change the hot key for "insert note"
When I notice something starts on the 4th click but I tabbed it like it was on the first, is there a way in GP to correct all the bars?
Or is there a way to double the length of every note but make them fit in the bars (which means there must be twice as much bars as before)?

I wanna tab the the Warheart intro from the 2001 Show in Osaka (Bootleg is named "Shot in the Bodom) which is a bit like the TLAD intro they played on TW. Is there already a tab existing?

I've some problems:
When I notice something starts on the 4th click but I tabbed it like it was on the first, is there a way in GP to correct all the bars?
Or is there a way to double the length of every note but make them fit in the bars (which means there must be twice as much bars as before)?

I don't know about the two first ones but the last... you mean like changing signature? 8/4 I think? But that would be really stupid... lower your tempo by 1/2.

thats weird, i just downloaded it again from the first page n theres no hcange in the tab :S

My bad. Check now. It's basically the same notes but I corrected the fingerings.

Mitch, didn't you ever finish TLS tab ?
And what do you think about YG interpretation of this song, because I have it and would be up to finish the tabbing process with it along with what you've already done.

I was gonna finish it the other day but I did Black Widow instead.

I don't see the harm in adding on to my tab but I won't be adding it to the first post, I've seen a few mistakes in the YG one, hence why I started my own. Every other tab I've seen either has incorrect guitars or drums so I'd prefer to do it myself, tbh.

The Tie My Rope tab is based on the first version in Viva La Bands. The solo has changed and the sounds also. The new one will get out along with the other Blooddrunk tabs(done by Mitch) when the album comes out(I think).

Correct. Although, Adam was talking about the bit before the solo where Alexi and Janne do the unison harmony.

I've some problems:

Janne starts playing the intro theme of Warheart in a slower manner with sus chords 'n' stuff and then they just play the same theme as TLAoD on TW. There's really no point tabbing it, but if you want to, go for it.

It's always amongst the top threads, so it wouldn't really matter that much, but it would be a symbol for Mitch's hard work atleast ! :lol:

why is this not a sticky yet?

Seconded.

Btw, Warheart - I've noticed some of these solos are slightly innaccurate. I mean, I don't mean to be anal about it, but I do remember you saying your goal was to host as many 100% (or as close as possible) accurate tabs as you could. I could re-send you the GP files that have corrected solos if you'd like. If not, it's not a big deal. I just thought I could be of service and help add to this already-epic thread.

Hey mitch,
i was wondering if you had any audio/video of you playing sioux city saraparilla on guitar ? coz i just finished learning the entire song on keys (gtr III and gtr IV) and it would be cool to play like.. with your recording, if you have one. :loco:

Fool you be trippin' :Spin: Which solos are you talking about?

Pfft I ain't trippin'.

Well besides various solos or riffs in general being played with strange or awkward fretting and string choice, the first solos that come to mind that I know for a fact are incorrect are: Warheart, the first solo in Hate Me! (album version), and You're Better Off Dead.

I've corrected these in my own GP files however, and was just wondering if anyone cared or wanted them. Thas'all.

I'm pretty sure all those are not tabbed by Mitch and are from UG hosted here. Sure, go ahead and post them. No one discourages contributing to the thread.

Janne starts playing the intro theme of Warheart in a slower manner with sus chords 'n' stuff and then they just play the same theme as TLAoD on TW. There's really no point tabbing it, but if you want to, go for it.
I'm just doing it for myself and the person who I play with. The main theme and the chord progression is the same but the rest differs from the TW version.

myself said:
I've some problems:
1)Is there a way to change the hot key for "insert note"
2)When I notice something starts on the 4th click but I tabbed it like it was on the first, is there a way in GP to correct all the bars?
3)Or is there a way to double the length of every note but make them fit in the bars (which means there must be twice as much bars as before)?
+ 4) is there a way to delete a whole bar (not only the content!)? Now I cut out all the tracks and paste them in the bar that should disappear and overwrite the rest.