TAB Thread.

Hey Mitch if you were'nt in England I'd ask you to jam with me lol you seem to be able to play CoB song pretty well

Haha thanks. I guess it just comes from playing them so much. I never used to be able to play the Hellion solo at that speed, for example.

Yeah the wha effects making some fucking noise...and is hard to tab it

Indeed!

warheart howmuch did yer jackson stars cost?
on this japanese site they use some weird idunno currency (129,000円)
howmuch was it in euros, or pounds?
thanks anyway

You just said it there :lol:

129,000 yen (japanese currency) roughly equals €833

Haha thanks. I guess it just comes from playing them so much. I never used to be able to play the Hellion solo at that speed, for example.

Indeed!

that's good ! I can play most of CoB songs on drums sooo maybe with....you know those things in meetings where they see each other around the world and they talk live lol we could jam with these :p

Cool, I've downloaded the first time Downfall live @ Tuska tab and I was pretty much surprised that this is my tab I've made 2 years ago or sth... where do you have it from, Mitch?

Mitch Greatwork with the Blackwidow !tab :D

Thanks!

Why isn't there a tab of Passage To The Reaper (demo 1) ?
I was sure there was one ! And this has been over-tabbed so there sure is a great tab of it around there
There isn't because there is one on UG accurate enough.

Ding!

that's good ! I can play most of CoB songs on drums sooo maybe with....you know those things in meetings where they see each other around the world and they talk live lol we could jam with these :p

Record a drum track and I'll record the guitars over it. :D

Heres most of Warcry Of Salieri by Warmen
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pfs5nk
for anyone that likes Imperanon, one of their new songs tabbed
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7tkp2j

Cool Warmen tab. I'll put it in the first post in a minute.

Cool, I've downloaded the first time Downfall live @ Tuska tab and I was pretty much surprised that this is my tab I've made 2 years ago or sth... where do you have it from, Mitch?

I must have got it from the SOB board back when I was a member of the old one. I'll add your name to the tab.

Just got a crazy idea....we could randomly match a drummer, a guitarist (or two), a bassist and a keyboardist from this board and make ``teams`` and record a CoB song. the drummer records his thing and sends it to the bassist, guitarists and keyboardist who do the same and post the final result on the board. get my idea ? would be really cool I think !

It would be cool, yeah. I know a really good drummer, Ruins plays bass, Epi is awesome at guitar and Ben Johnson rocks the keys & gtr.

Yeah we could try ! the only thing is.....guitars, bass and keys are easy instruments to record with cuz you can plug them in your computer but the drums....we'll have to have good mics and the wires and all cuz with a single mic the sound will be horrible and it'll be hard to record over.

In fact I think I could easily get the equipment needed to record properly....our Keyboardist works for AVW Telav wich is a big sonorisation company in Canada and at the University there's loads of equipment. I could make it sound decent ! Cuz yeah with EZdrummer the sound will be good but...it takes away the pleasure for drummers to record so :p

@ Warheart : yeah the drummers nailed the songs pretty well ! they were a little stiff but still good