TAB Thread.

Started working on the tabs of Say Never Look Back again. I've got the 2 guitars done but I don't have the motivation nor the skills to do that beautiful drum track on Guitar Pro. If someone feels like adding it, that'd be great. Otherwise, you still have the tabs for the guitar parts :D

Attachments

• 9 - Say Never Look Back.gp5
    41.7 KB · Views: 49
Started working on the tabs of Say Never Look Back again. I've got the 2 guitars done but I don't have the motivation nor the skills to do that beautiful drum track on Guitar Pro. If someone feels like adding it, that'd be great. Otherwise, you still have the tabs for the guitar parts :D
Sick, thank you! Looks like we pretty much play it the same way. I haven't felt like switching my floyd back to drop B, so I've been playing it in C# instead.

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for the tabs. It's been difficult to find correct ones in the last years.

Does anyone have The Don't Stop At The Top Cover Tab? Literally the only one I'm missing and the link on the frontpage is down :(
Link would be much appreciated

hey, thank you for the tab! I think the intro sounds better like this :

Little try on Say Never Look Back intro :

Hey forum!

A question to you amazing tabbers on this forum.
I'd be willing to pay for your services in tabbing a few songs.

PM if interested!

i have a tab for hecates that i would like to share with everyone but when i try to upload it says wrong extension. how can i upload for you guys?

i have a tab for hecates that i would like to share with everyone but when i try to upload it says wrong extension. how can i upload for you guys?
Hi, I'd be glad to have some tabs for Hecate. I haven't had much time to play guitar lately so I couldn't transcribe it but I really want to play this song.
Have you tried changing the extension of the file? When you are in GuitarPro/TuxGuitar and you click on Save As ..., make sure to select something like .gp5 or .gp4. (.gpx is shit, don't us it). Then either upload it directly on the forum by clicking on Upload a File (right under the text box where you type your posts), or upload it on some random website like http://www.tinyupload.com/ and share the link here.

Hope that helps =)