TAB Thread.

I just started working on Damaged Beyond Repair, I've got the first 40 seconds so far so hopefully all goes well

I won't listen it before my pre-order comes home! :( and I'll be able to work on tabs with all of you the 17th June and following days. Maybe this is too late but we'll see.

Great job! Everything is how I've been playing it.

The only thing that stops me from making tabs is how long it takes to figure out the drums and bass (I'm not too quick with entering values in guitar pro unless it is, well, for the guitar). For bass, do you just decide what would logically be played and not worry too much? I would love to contribute, because I already figured out most riffs by ear.

You're more than welcome to write a guitar track. I'm sure there'll be a few versions of each song once it's released officially and of course corrections to be made to everyone's tabs so the more we have the more we can compare.

As for the bass, I usually copy the guitar unless I can hear for sure that it's doing something difference which in most cases it's not.

Well, when I tab out the bass guitar I usually look at the rythm guitars to get a basic line. Then I remove the rythm guitars and try to figure out what the bass guitar is really playing. But the main problem is, that the bass guitar is always panned at 0, so it's eaither Alexis voice, the keys or the drums which are always in my way to get a decent bass line. But to be honest... nobody cares about bass... ;)

Well, when I tab out the bass guitar I usually look at the rythm guitars to get a basic line. Then I remove the rythm guitars and try to figure out what the bass guitar is really playing. But the main problem is, that the bass guitar is always panned at 0, so it's eaither Alexis voice, the keys or the drums which are always in my way to get a decent bass line. But to be honest... nobody cares about bass... ;)

I always wondered how you got your tabs so god damn precise, what program do you use to separate the instruments?

Appreciate the effort, guys. Just learning COB songs by ear for me takes a very long time, never mind putting all that crap into guitar pro. Take your time, too.. will wait for quality tabs.

i'm half way through the days are numbered, should be up by tomorrow night, i must say that there's a lot of details, they really worked hard on the album.

i'm half way through the days are numbered, should be up by tomorrow night, i must say that there's a lot of details, they really worked hard on the album.

Are you doing just guitars or the entire band?

And I'm going to make a start on Dead Man's Hand. I've still got the keyboard solo to do on BBM but I'll come back to that.

Same.

Also Mitch, if your tab is only missing the keyboard solo post it (or pm??)!! That's the song I want to learn the most.

Same.

Also Mitch, if your tab is only missing the keyboard solo post it (or pm??)!! That's the song I want to learn the most.

I'll get it upped in a few hours. Arcane made a few changes that I need to apply to other areas of the tab.

What's everyone's views of getting the tabs up into the first post? I mean, should I wait until it's released in the UK/Finland or since it's all over YouTube anyway just get them up as soon as they're done?

I'll get it upped in a few hours. Arcane made a few changes that I need to apply to other areas of the tab.

What's everyone's views of getting the tabs up into the first post? I mean, should I wait until it's released in the UK/Finland or since it's all over YouTube anyway just get them up as soon as they're done?

Great! I like to see the A team working together.

No difference in posting the tabs on first or last page, imo. As long as the tab is quality put in on the front page.

Fair point. I'll make a start on it in a few days, I don't want to rush it and put stuff up that's 50% finished when we can wait 1/2 days for a 100% complete version.

Children Of Bodom - Bodom Blue Moon

So this is the tab that Arcane & I worked on. Of course there are different ways to play one riff, so you will see the keyboard melodies in a different position to the guitar because we are unsure of the correct position but the notes are good.

I will repost the link if any additional corrections are made.