TAB Thread.

Children Of Bodom - Bodom Blue Moon

So this is the tab that Arcane & I worked on. Of course there are different ways to play one riff, so you will see the keyboard melodies in a different position to the guitar because we are unsure of the correct position but the notes are good.

I will repost the link if any additional corrections are made.

Awesome, thanks. I don't think the sixteenth notes in the heavy section at bar 63 for example are muted.

Bodom Blue Moon riff should be this :tickled: :

29uuefp.jpg

(good job btw)

On sunday. Btw. I think I can make pretty decent drums tracks and - if can handle it that my symphoniy orchestra works again - some really good keys but I still can't find some good bass vst's... That one is pretty amazing https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/87900028/trashed_backing.mp3

Try Trilian
30GB of bass ( fingered, electric, tapped, synth bass, fretless bass )

Heavy 6-string Bass / Rock Bass / Funk Bass / Pop Bass / Jazz Bass

There are Gibson Bass and Fender Bass ( Real gibson and fender name )

It sound very well ( i had Shreeding bass vst and east west quantum leap but Trilian > all )

Children Of Bodom - Bodom Blue Moon

So this is the tab that Arcane & I worked on. Of course there are different ways to play one riff, so you will see the keyboard melodies in a different position to the guitar because we are unsure of the correct position but the notes are good.

I will repost the link if any additional corrections are made.

Thanks for the tab guys! It sounds easier than it is but I suppose that's like it was on RRF too.

There's an issue with my computer at the moment that's causing this. Very sorry for the inconveniences everyone, as I realize this was probably a bit of a tease :lol:

Anyway, to whoever ends up making a tab, I'd be more than willing to type out any parts you have trouble with.

Just to resume it, we have HOB, Transference, OBAAKD and BBM done and TDAN and SFS are still in working process?
I would start with All Twisted and Dead Man's Hand On Oyu tomorrow if nobody already starts with it?

i finished the days are numbered tab, what remains is some keyboard parts, it's mixed too damn low, i'll figure out of it as much as i can, will post it in an hour or so.

SFS you can do also guys. Im not that good and hearing Bodom Stuff...sorry.

Can you send me what you've got? It sounds pretty easy so I'll finish it off.

I've finished the basic tab of Dead Man's Hand On You, minus the keyboard solo and second guitar solo.

I've also done 26 bars of All Twisted but that intro riff is a nightmare for me, I'm useless at tabbing those type of riffs with the chords changing every time.

Can you send me what you've got? It sounds pretty easy so I'll finish it off.

I've finished the basic tab of Dead Man's Hand On You, minus the keyboard solo and second guitar solo.

I've also done 26 bars of All Twisted but that intro riff is a nightmare for me, I'm useless at tabbing those type of riffs with the chords changing every time.

It really isnt that much, but ive got 8 Bars of Rhytm :D
Havent also that much time for it.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sxduz

Could you re-upload "OBAAKD" ?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xfz0h6