Tabs for 'The Awakening'+ TEotW!

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Tabs of 'The Awakening are now online!

A big thank you goes to Chris Webb for doing the tabs :kickass:

The tabs have been laid down on a Guitar Pro 3 and Guitar Pro 4 formats.

For Guitar Pro 3 click HERE!

For Guitar Pro 4 click HERE!

If you want to download a demo of Guitar Pro 4 go to this site www.guitar-pro.com and click 'Downloads'.

Here are the Tabs for Sibelius of The Empires of the Worlds:

http://www.biomechanical.co.uk/Tabs/TheEmpiresOfTheWorldsTabs.zip

Have fun!

Haha, I opened the file and just died! Something tells me I'll be saving that one for learning in a few years time...

Hi! Thanx for the warm welcome and everything. Hehe, good to be on board (pun intended).

Thanks for the tab!

I have the riffs pretty much wrapped up, it's just getting my chops round the solos to sort out.

Will there be any more tabs going online soon?

Ler0y said:
Thanks for the tab!

I have the riffs pretty much wrapped up, it's just getting my chops round the solos to sort out.
:cool:

Ler0y said:
Will there be any more tabs going online soon?

I'll ask Jamie and Chris when they get back from Athens. :)

Laihoistheman2 said:
Chris should do a tab for Long Time Dead thats the onle tab i can learn most of :tickled:

EDIT: oh yeah and send me a Left Handed PRS for free of course :loco:

Yeah I'll do my best for the tab. As for the guitar. Once i get my £13000 7 string PRS sorted, I'm sure I can sort you out a lefty:D

Biomech DINK!!!! said:
Yeah I'll do my best for the tab. As for the guitar. Once i get my £13000 7 string PRS sorted, I'm sure I can sort you out a lefty:D
its hard as hell to find a good lefty :Smug: actually id almost rather get a left handed Jem :Smug: my dream guitar though is deffinitly Alexi Laiho sig or just a Jackson RR left handed model.

EDIT: :OMG: A 7 string PRS...do they even make 7 strings? also have you guys toured with Nevermore?

Laihoistheman2 said:
OMG: A 7 string PRS...do they even make 7 strings? also have you guys toured with Nevermore?

Here you go. A PRS 7. They're not standard stock (obviously) so it's a custom shop order which instantly bumps it up to £6000. This baby clocks in at £13000, but I wouldn't want it as TARTS HANDBAG as this, so I'm hoping mine will be cheaper. Jet black
:D

ps107.jpg

We haven't done a tour with Nevermore, however we did support them in Greece last March. Was an awesome gig. :headbang:

Biomech DINK!!!! said:
I wouldn't want it as TARTS HANDBAG as this
ps107.jpg
Lol, can't blame you. It probably sounds good. If I wasn't saving up for Uni I would get a 7-string, trouble is I'd have no idea what to get!
Biomech DINK!!!! said:
We haven't done a tour with Nevermore, however we did support them in Greece last March. Was an awesome gig. :headbang:
I can imagine, that would have been amazing! If you do a gig/tour with Nevermore in the UK tell me where and I will come scurrying! :Spin: