Tabs for 'The Awakening'+ TEotW!

profskett said:
If I wasn't saving up for Uni I would get a 7-string, trouble is I'd have no idea what to get!

I really want a 7 string, but I just spent £1000 on a Gibson Explorer, so I kinda broke the bank on that one. If i did get a 7 string i'd get the MusicMan John Petrucci signature model. Altough, my bassist would kill me for not trying it out first, then buying it at the shop, after the whole internet Flying V bankrupt company fiasco! Bastards. The joke's on them though, they owe a total of £2million to loads of people and they're only worth £80,000! KARMA STRIKES AGAIN, FUCKERS!

i want a 7 string so bad but i dont have they money id probally have to get a schecter. Any one know Sweet metal bands with Good solos?

Lets see... metal bands with good solos... I'm assuming you already know about Biomechanical... there's so many.

Pantera
Metallica
Dream Theater
Meshuggah
Avenged Sevenfold
Opeth
Arch Enemy

Thats just a few to get your teeth into, if you don't already know them. :headbang:

^Fo Sho.

You gots some mad Time Sig changes in there. Started off learning Jamie's part. That transition from bar 24 to 25 fucks me over every time :(