Tabs?

Josh

New Metal Member
Nov 29, 2001
Visit site
Sup ppl!
I'm new to this forum, so nice meeting you all. :)
I had a chance to listen to the "Enlighten the Darkness" CD of my friend last year, and I really love this band since then! Their great melody, tonality and all that. I'm personally a keyboard player and a complete beginner in bass.

Since me and my friends really love this band, we have been trying to play some of their stuff for fun and as an expression of music. But I really can't find any tabs of AD. (only found a little chords tab thing for "Temple of the King", bonus track of the "Bleed" CD. But that was the tab for Rainbow) Anyhow, I would like to ask if anyone can kindly tell me where I could find some AD tabs. I really hope that my action isn't offending anyone as I'm not sure if the band would like it. But, if there's sheet music officially released by AD, I would LOVE to look into that as well! Hope someone can help me out here. Thx.

Does anyone out there have the guitar tablature for Angel Dust's song "Bleed"? I'm not skilled enough yet to write out tabs myself. I would love to learn to play that song for self study. Anyone's help out there would be greatly appreciated! Keep It Heavy! :cool: