Tad Morose...in the US?

Rakosh

Jan 15, 2004
Decatur, GA
www.geocities.com
Did anyone else see the interview with Urban Breed at electricbasement.com?

Long story short, here's a quote from it:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Can U.S. fans expect any live dates? I’ve been waiting to see you guys for years.

No tour at all. The only thing I can tell you is we will be playing the U.S. at least once."
http://www.electricbasement.com/interview_tadmorose_february2004.htm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm...could this mean a ProgPower appearance?
:Smokin:

Another band that dropped a little clue like that a while ago was Heavenly. I've got information on another band that might be playing Progpower, unless they canceled.

So far then, I've got this other band, Tad Morose and Heavenly on my bet...

Well, I hope it's true that this means they will be at PPV.

For now, I'll pretend it's a certainty ( :D ) and rest easy knowing the Gold Badge money has been well-spent! The other announcements on March 1 will be icing on the cake.
:Smokin:

AngraRULES said:
Another band that dropped a little clue like that a while ago was Heavenly. I've got information on another band that might be playing Progpower, unless they canceled.

So far then, I've got this other band, Tad Morose and Heavenly on my bet...
Whoa, wait a minute; what is this Heaven;y reference??? What clue? When? Etc.... Please let me know about this as I love Heavenly and was lucky enough to see them at Wacken a few years ago. They are awesome live!

They mentioned progpower ... and it said something "Maybe we'll do Progpower (there might be a clue there)" or something... it wasn't a quote by the interviewer, it was done by the guitarist I think...or maybe vocalist... anyway, I count them in... =)

Hey Angrafan, are you mentioning the interview I did with PE? I asked him about Prog Power and he said they are trying their best to get on there. This was about two or three weeks before Dust to Dust came out, which is a great album by the way. They have grown so much, they arent the same band.

Ben

Oh man, if Heavenly is there I will be SO happy! I've liked them a lot since their first album, and their newest, Dust to Dust is great in my opinion. I love Ben's vocal range and different styles he uses. The end of Kingdom Come is so awesome in my opinion.

This was one of the bands, with Sonata Arctica that I was REALLY hoping to be there...if both are there, holy crap! If only one, I'll still be happy as hell. 10 more days to go...

ProgMetalFan said:
I'm pretty confident Tad Morose will be on the bill... it's about time... too bad their new album is terrible.
Terrible? Holy shit...what's so bad about it?

ProgMetalFan said:
I'm pretty confident Tad Morose will be on the bill... it's about time... too bad their new album is terrible.
Don't tell me that! I have yet to hear it, but should have it soon. I can't imagine them putting out a bad album....

Just wanted to go on record and say that the new Heavenly album is the best release so far this year. This is a MUST HAVE. Every time I pop this sucker in, I'm floored..

Go out and get Dust to Dust.

YtseJammer said:
Just wanted to go on record and say that the new Heavenly album is the best release so far this year. This is a MUST HAVE. Every time I pop this sucker in, I'm floored..

Go out and get Dust to Dust.
While I haven't heard the new Heavenly and thus can't comment on it, I think that any release this year will be difficult to top that of Dreamscapes' "End of Silence". With that said, I do look forward to hearing the new Heavenly as I really do like that band and only expect top notch material from them.

Ive been a Heavenly fan ever since they had that "labelboss" thingy on Noise and when they announced who the band was I was eager to finally hear them on cd. While I liked Coming From the Sky and Sign of the Winner they were lets face it, generic as hell. BUT Dust to Dust blows those releases away, imagine time changes and arrangements akin to Children of Bodom, alot more heavier, choirs out the ass and monstrous solos in every song. They have grown and matured so much its not even funny.

Ben

Daybreaker said:
Ive been a Heavenly fan ever since they had that "labelboss" thingy on Noise and when they announced who the band was I was eager to finally hear them on cd. While I liked Coming From the Sky and Sign of the Winner they were lets face it, generic as hell. BUT Dust to Dust blows those releases away, imagine time changes and arrangements akin to Children of Bodom, alot more heavier, choirs out the ass and monstrous solos in every song. They have grown and matured so much its not even funny.

Ben
Now I really can't wait to get this cd!!! But $17!!! The damn Euro sucks right now...