Tad Morose T-Shirts?

Pabla said:
Ohhhhhh, I'd love to have a girlie TM shirt! :headbang:

Urban !!! This is for you. Get us some t-shirts. I am sure you divide responsibilities in the band (I am guessing) but whoever is in charge of marketing products isn't doing their job. If it is your label that is not preomoting you well enough...... e-mail me.

Bryant

I spoke to Krunt via e-mail and they will DEFINITELY be bringing T-shirts to PrigPower. This will not be a repeat of Rage last year when they brought no merch! He said that they have "Matters Of The Dark" and "Undead" shirts but very possibly no "Modus Vivendi" ones, very cool though. "Matters Of The Dark" shirt, drool

Hey Bryant BTW we are getting that meet together this year. I know me, you , and Lucinda were supposed to hook up last year but I couldn't make it. You gotta be there bro! It wouldn;t be the same!!!! The details of the meet are so huge I had to start a website for it LOL. Check it out and let me know man. We got so many freebies!

-Sean

P.S. Everyone is welcome as well

E-mail: metalrag@yahoo.com
http://www.metal-fan.net/progpower5meet2004.htm

Bryant said:
Urban !!! This is for you. Get us some t-shirts. I am sure you divide responsibilities in the band (I am guessing) but whoever is in charge of marketing products isn't doing their job. If it is your label that is not preomoting you well enough...... e-mail me.

Bryant

You are such a TROOPER Bryant! :headbang:
(Just had to use that line :D )

Thanks for the headsup on the merch Q...there will be girlie shirts right?

The_Q said:
Hey Bryant BTW we are getting that meet together this year. I know me, you , and Lucinda were supposed to hook up last year but I couldn't make it. You gotta be there bro! It wouldn;t be the same!!!! The details of the meet are so huge I had to start a website for it LOL. Check it out and let me know man. We got so many freebies!

-Sean

Unfortunatley, thanks to my drummer I will not ba able to go to the pre-party but I will probably see you guys on friday or saturday.

The_Q said:

-Sean

Oh yeah I am going to be there along with my wife. I will also be hooking up with one guy (and his friend) from the oldschool board, a few from the Vanden Plas board and friends from the Queensryche newsgroup as well as the folks here and at the PP board. I'll be Mr. Popular this year it seems. :err:

Bryant

tattooedsean666 said:
I will be randomly just running up to people with an expression like this--->:ill: and hope that I don't get voted as #1 stalker of progpower this year:Spin:

I will be the one getting drunk on sprite:Smug:

:lol: and I just bought a shirt that says " No Fuck*ng stalkers allowed!" :err: I am not joking :p

Pabla said:
:lol: and I just bought a shirt that says " No Fuck*ng stalkers allowed!" :err: I am not joking :p

I wore my "do I look like a people person ?" t-shirt to work today because the wife has morning sickness and forgot to wash my uniforms. :err: Maybe I shouldn't wear my "have a nice day asshole" tomorrow though. Wouldn't want to get it greasy. :loco:

Hmmm...... getting off-topic as usual, but seriously I would like a Modus Vivendi t-shirt. It's ashamed they aren't available.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I wore my "do I look like a people person ?" t-shirt to work today because the wife has morning sickness and forgot to wash my uniforms. :err: Maybe I shouldn't wear my "have a nice day asshole" tomorrow though. Wouldn't want to get it greasy. :loco:

Hmmm...... getting off-topic as usual, but seriously I would like a Modus Vivendi t-shirt. It's ashamed they aren't available.

Bryant

Hahahahaha! Sorry to hear about your wife, hope the sickness goes away sooner than later :erk:

Oh! You gotta check out ebay, they had some wicked TM men's shirts and also hoodies...I think! :)

Pabla said:
Hahahahaha! Sorry to hear about your wife, hope the sickness goes away sooner than later :erk:

Oh! You gotta check out ebay, they had some wicked TM men's shirts and also hoodies...I think! :)

I wouldn't mind having a TM hoodie, I still have my Stratovarius one which I wear almost everyday at school for 2 years it is almost worn-out. I might have Kotipelto sign the back to give it a nice send off. :worship:

Bryant said:
I just bought my "Pabla's Fucking stalker" t-shirt today. Not really. :loco:

I would be easy to find in tghat shirt though...... hmmmm...... :err:

Bryant

:heh: we'd for sure be a sight! I'll wear mine and don't you forget to wear yours! :Spin: Did you ever check out ebay for the TM shirts I mentioned?