Tad Morose

I heard it's the worst Tad Morose disc to date. I hope not though. I'll check it out. I want to hear Urban Breed and Rykonen duet!

NP: Eternity X - The Edge

~Mezarkabul

I'm very anzious on that new album.. I read a review in the new Sweden Rock Magazine, and it seemed nice. I have to download some songs and check them out seriously...

By the way, Blind Guardian will make 4 gigs in Sweden in september, see you there! :headbang:

Fear not, the new Tad Morose is a killer, and the duet with Charles is u n b e l i e v a b l e. My pick for song of the year.

All we need now is a new Lefay album! And then... Tad Morose and Lefay tour together...in the U.S.

Hey, if you're going to dream, dream big!

I read something on Century Media's website I thought was funny enough to share.
Krunt from Tad Morose talks about the recording of the vocals. Here's the Lefay-related exerpt:

"Of course, when it came time to do the backing vocals, he thought we had arranged everything (laughs). So we just picked up the phone and asked Charles [Rytkönen, Lefay vocalist] to come over and do some backing vocals. It's very nice and very convenient to live in a small city like this because we can just call up our friends, they show up with a hangover, scream for an hour, and it sounds beautiful (laughs)."

:lol:
That last sentence is a classic! :D