Tad Morose

Originally posted by West Virginia Mule
Just as soon as I find some time that's not sucked into the gaping abyss of the Blind Guardian forum, I'll be right there...

P.S. Do you have any experience in kidnapping? :loco:

:lol: That part with the abyss was great! :D
And no, I don't have any experience in kidnapping. Sorry to disappoint you.

Well, it seems the abyss on the BG forum is broadening every day... or did you mean that "abyss" in a positive way, WVM? Good to see you're not consumed by the errr results of sheer boredom there! I can find merely enough interest to read much of the posts there these days...

Well, Gaunerin, are you still on the BG forum? Remember you were there... it was SOME time ago, tho ;)

The good old times... well, I hope I never have to look back at good old times on the UM forums! So far, so good!

Oh, back to topic (not to turn this into a Vintersorg-pattern forum ;) ) - I listened to Undead, it was good, and when Power Metal seems to be good to me, that is already some compliment from my side, I must say... still, Lefay's better! :headbang: :p

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
Well, Gaunerin, are you still on the BG forum? Remember you were there... it was SOME time ago, tho ;)

I wonder that some people actually recall my name from the BG board. I've never been that active over there and there are soo many users......
Anyway, I check the Metal board almost everyday and sometimes have a look at the BG and band section. Never been a coffee shopper ;)
But it's just like you said: boring. I am tired of reading the same threads about the same bands over and over again....etc.
I guess you know what I mean. Saw a thread about Menhir though and immediately thought of you :p I had a look at the post and of course you were mentioned in it :D

D'oh, I suppose you ahd to think of me, cause I either started one of the two Menhir threads that was there, or posted in the second one :D I do not let go such a chance :)

And yes, it's pretty much uninteresting now... I wonder why they are doing allt his crap to the forum? I mean, ever seen the coffee shop? Woah! Loads of spamm... I wonder how the band likes that? And the rest gets pretty little attention anymore :(

Well, I think here most take care of the boards, heavy spam will get deleted or moved to the right board.

Gaunerin, can't wait to get you online!!!! :D

WVM you can alway open on any of those board ( Angel Dust, Lefay, Tad Morose,...) a thread which is off topic. If you check the AD board for example, you find off topic threads there. I'm always open for off topic threads, if they are something to discuss about.
Feel free to talk about anything what come to your mind. Sport, movies, dreams, art, universe, etc...
Only threads I dislike and unfortunately there are already here are dull threads for every little shit. I mean instead of using the same thread for being bored they open another one, which is plain dull. Same goes for I'm new threads etc...
If there is one thread here of that topic, then it would be nice to use it for all that concern that topic. I don't mind if a thread itself goes off topic, like this one, it is normal and comes often with the discussion.

Well, newbies cannot know about all the threads that have been on a forum before.......they can/should of course browse through the previous theads on the board.

Anyway, WVM.....you're completely right with what you said. And so is Ziu. It also might be a question of age......I believe the average age on the BG board is very young!??

The BG board had a sudden change, I am there since January 2001, and it was really great, until about march or April, after then it got just worse... I wonder how deep shit gets?! I watch it, search for interesting threads, but once I find some, I am already uninterested in responding sometimes :/ So, I keep to the friends I got there,a nd many of them are really great people, the board is just a sidenote anymore.

As sad as it is.

Originally posted by Gaunerin
Well, newbies cannot know about all the threads that have been on a forum before.......they can/should of course browse through the previous threads on the board.

Of course when they come to the board they don't know, but esp here it's very easy to browse a bit and read, to see what's up.

I like the idea of the DT board with those two threads on the top.

LOL see what spamming does: Someone stated on the BG forum, that he was NOT ABLE to post a new thread... cause the forum's database was full! And I do believe they have QUITE SOME hell of database, now they're going to delete SOME spamm topics... well... hard to choose from , hehe ;)

As for repeating threads, it's ok to give the one then a hint to an existing thread that has the same meaning :)

Cheerz!