Tainted Studio - recording, mixing, mastering, bad relationship advice

Heya!

After being away from the audio world for a while, I'm back in business! I provide recording, mixing, mastering and re-amping for your music creating and listening pleasure. To keep things short, I've been turning knobs for 12 years or so now, sometimes full-time, sometimes part-time, and my main thing is rock and metal of the organic kind. I've had the honour to work with quite a lot of peeps on this forum, both independent acts and label work, and I'm looking forward to work with you too!

tarkkaamo.png

rummut2.png

kitarat.png

vahvarit.png

I'm located in Finland (you know, Santa Claus, Xylitol, Children of Bodom and top-of-the-class statistics in alcohol consumption), easy to work with, not the cheapest guy around but definitely not very expensive either, I work with quality gear and your satisfaction with your music is my main concern. For reference, here's my latest work (recording, mixing, mastering):

If there's anything I can help you with, get in touch! Let's make shit sound awesome!
E-mail: jarkko@taintedstudio.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/taintedstudio/
WWW: http://www.taintedstudio.com

I'll reserve the post below this one for information on available slots and such.

Last edited:
Reactions: ~BURNY~
Had an unfortunate last minute cancellation for next month and I need to fill the slot, so if you want a deal, this is your chance.

There's available space from the 1st to the 19th of November, and during that time slot, I'll do a full album mix for $900 or an EP of max 5 songs for $500. Free mastering included!

Last edited:
Tracking slots are filling up pretty nicely, so I'm throwing out a huge deal for fellow Sneapsters and friends of fellow Sneapsters. Book a mixing project for December, January or February, and I'll do it for $120 a song, which is about half off of my normal rate. Book two songs or more and I'll throw in free mastering, book three songs or more and I'll throw in free re-amping (six tracks per song max).

Slots in December are limited but available, plenty of free slots in Jan/Feb. The offer is only valid for Forum members and their close friends, so be sure to mention you heard about it here when you send a quote!

Get at it!

jarkko@taintedstudio.com

Last edited:
Heya heya heya, January, February and April are absolutely utterly booked full, but I still have time for one project in March, so I'll extended the deal I posted before:

Book a mixing project for March, and I'll do it for $120 a song, which is about half off of my normal rate. Book two songs or more and I'll throw in free mastering, book three songs or more and I'll throw in free re-amping (six tracks per song max). The offer isonly valid for Forum members and their close friends, so be sure to mention you heard about it here when you send a quote!

I've had the pleasure to work on some great stuff this far, I'll be posting samples as soon as the albums are released :)

Had an unfortunate last minute cancellation for next month and I need to fill the slot, so if you want a deal, this is your chance.

There's available space from the 1st to the 19th of November, and during that time slot, I'll do a full album mix for $900 or an EP of max 5 songs for $500. Free mastering included!

Otherwise it's been a great year, 22 releases done, some cool upgrades such as an Orange OTR120 and Dynaudio BM15A's and most of all I've met some incredibly awesome people!