Tales from a Messenger...

Zul

The wretched of voice...
Aug 18, 2004
Near the Sea...
www.in-memorium.net
Hi everybody!

Just a little thread for those who'd like to know more about this long haired bastard seen on a live video not far from here... :wave:

In Memorium

I'm not too much off the forum, I hope...

I'll finish with a deep fuck to Charlélie Arnaud, journalist at Hard N' Heavy french mag,
You don't understand anything to their music... :puke: on you!

(ask Sonia for more info guys...)

Zul said:
Black absinth maybe? ;)
I can confirm Obsydian was perfectly sober when he wrote that... English humour probably ...! :D
Yeah, reading the article, obviously that bloke from Hn'H doesn't know what he's talking about, but then you can't (unfortunately) please everybody.
Life goes on!

To drag this thread even more off topic (and I haven't posted here in a while):
a) how is all in the MR camp?
b) trivia: Throes of Dawn's new album is called Quicksilver Clouds... think about it...:) its a great album too

Baletempest said:
To drag this thread even more off topic (and I haven't posted here in a while):
a) how is all in the MR camp?
b) trivia: Throes of Dawn's new album is called Quicksilver Clouds... think about it...:) its a great album too

Hi Tom,

a:)Not too bad mate - bit of post-tour downtime whilst we put together a new errr... 'world-conquering strategy'.. :headbang: Also, having a drummer on a different continent presents some 'opportunities' but we are working on a little something to see what happens.

b) Is it the first MR tribute band? I'm not sure we're quite there yet..LOL!

Right thats it I'm starting a MR tribute band called quicksilver clouds:D... now all I need it to lern all the instruments... and indeed own all the instruments...

should have thought a bit harder about that...