Tales of the Macabre: another goddamn radio show

This dude is a fag. Do NOT support his radio show. If you do, be prepared to listen to Katy Perry, LMFAO, and Ke$ha songs in between the likes of Impetuous Ritual, Profanatica, and Gehennah.

It would be a tight fit, but it'll prepare us all for the imminent homosex that takes place at the festival.

But really, I think we'll have to take two vehicles this year, so another person would be awesome.

In which case, I propose a pre-party at my swag-pad. The non-drivers can get dangerously intoxicated and eat cheesesteak.

Just curious, how many New Englanders plan on going down? I have one friend up here confirmed to go with me, so I'd have 3 more seats in my car.

If the Peoria crew is taking two cars I might be interested. I might fly to Chicago and hang out there a week, then I could drive down to Peoria and head out with you guys or something.

Hmm, very interesting. We should probably continue this discussion in the MDF thread. If we plan on taking two cars (most likely), then I am all for driving up with 8 other bros.