Tales of the Macabre: another goddamn radio show

Yeah, the station isn't FCC regulated. They still like us to not swear, and I'm going to comply. However, there will still be lines like "Go fuck your Jewish God" being broadcasted in the music. I was very happy when I found out that I could play music with swears.

Edit: The "training" consisted of about 5 minutes of "this button does this, that button does that, look forward to hearing your show".

Aw, we can't swear? What am I going to do when I guest host?

Jeremy - are you not allowed to play certain songs due to language? I see you playing songs with pretty offensive language (something like Sargeist) often.

Just tuned in to hear Katharsis. FUCK YEAH. Too bad the sound quality isn't too good. Too much bass. Turn in down a bit.

Yeah, too much bass is correct. My stream also keeps losing connecting and having to buffer every once in a while. Might be my connection though.

My guess is the "party bros" that were on before turned the bass up so they can get it poppin on da dance floor.

It wasn't that, it's probably just an issue with the equalizer on my computer. It sounds fine through the monitors, but I'm going to toy with some equalizer settings eventually.

Listening now. I like how it went straight from the gayness of the previous show into your stuff with no warning. Hopefully it made some indie rocker's night unpleasant for at least a few seconds. Kill all non-metal disco people.

edit: Mitochondrion \m/ They're pretty sick.

You wait when I guest host. The vibe of the show is going to change from being the somewhat serious analysis of kick ass metal songs, to me talking about drunken escapades and total decadence.

Hell yeah. I'll break the record for most utterances of "for the love of God, keep in mind that the views expressed here don't necessarily reflect those of the station (though they should)"