talk of a pre-show??????

putting out feelers??

if there was a pre-show on thursday night....would there be any interest. There would be one out of town band and some other bands from around the area.....any takers??? location TBA.

not sure yet....Mike and Chris are making that call. I am just putting it out there to see if there is interest. There has been a bunch of out of towners and out of country folk who have been asking.

Well, here's the thing, which you and I have discussed.
Most locals are already committed to coming out Friday and Saturday, most of which live nowhere close to Joliet to begin with.
Chances are, this will not be a big draw. Not trying to sound negative (Which I know you guys will come back and say I am being). I am just being honest.

If something can be pulled off which won't break the bank, then go for it.

The main issue to be resolved would be the optimal location.
I could see this being more of an event for out of towners coming in on Thursday.

yeah...this is who it is for....out of towners who are coming in early and any local who is free to come out. I know and anyone will attest too....it wont be a packed show but there is some cool stuff in the works possibly.

Location will be most important.....that will be set soon.

this is called building hype.

come back to get more answers.

yep.

you never know when.

Hey, it sounds like a good idea indeed.

Honestly, being a Thursday night, you might want to consider a suburban venue, as it would be a lot closer for folks staying around Joliet. Tailgaters in Bolingbrook would be perfect as it is right off the 355.

Hey, it sounds like a good idea indeed.

Honestly, being a Thursday night, you might want to consider a suburban venue, as it would be a lot closer for folks staying around Joliet. Tailgaters in Bolingbrook would be perfect as it is right off the 355.

funny you mention Tailgaters....I was thinking that too.

Well, I have an in there, so let me know if you need help.
It's the same guy who books Shark City, which might not be a bad place to do it either, though Tailgaters is further south and closer to Joliet.